cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received two of my items,why so much of delay

nishbatra
Community Member

hi,

This is for the first time I have ordered two items from your site both are not delivered its already more than 15 days, such a bad service you have given, now next time i will thing twice before ordering any product from your site.

Its better you work and improve your services and ensure timely delivery.

I even doubt whether it will be an original product or not

Kindly find item Number/ID for your reference-

Product 1- ***

Product 2- ***

And get it delivered asap.

Thanks but no thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I have not received two of my items,why so much of delay

Its too bad to hear this. First I need to make it clear you that ebay dont have any stock and dont list the items.The item is listed one of seller who has stock. So before placing any order check the seller's feedbak and ratings, if the seller has good selling comments then make a purchase. If you still didn't receive your item then contact the buyer to resolve this or raise a claim against the seller as not shipped the item. Dont misunderstand ebay

if your find this info useful.please kudos this...thank you

Best regards
pepbox.in - Exclusive eBay men's apparel seller
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I have not received two of my items,why so much of delay

Dear Member,

First of all I am sorry to hear that you have such a bad experience in first time purchase in ebay. But ebay does not sell any item and it is totally maintained by the seller.

So I suggest you to contact the seller and resolve it.

Some times it may not be the seller's fault if the seller ships the product shiped by ebay powership and there is no control on logistic partners on ebay powership cae.

Hence please contact your sellers and he definitely will solve it.

Thanks 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply