I LOVE BAAZEE

kanna_k
Community Member
How wonderful it was buying and selling on Baazee. Ebay.in really sucks. The site is so confusing we do not know what is where and vice versa.

If you need to buy something or search for some product from a particular city it cannot be done. Basically the Americans are idiots who do not follow any logic but stick to rules. No wonder the site designed by them is also like that.

When we were selling and buying on Baazee there was lot of trust. Here this is missing and whatever we sell we pay more to ebay. Adding more their rating policy is one of the worst. If you want to kill any seller on ebay just rate him negative for 2 times and he is finished. His account would be barred without any reason and ebay would not listen to any reason whatever it be. Again it is the American idiocy where they trust the system rather than we humans.

It is high time that there should be some site like baazee or someone should try to start a website like baazee.

Kannan.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I LOVE BAAZEE

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
Ya i totally agree,5 out of 6 negative ratings i have recd in the last month are from fake buyers ,and although i requested this several times to ebay i get no positive response from them ,and even my account was suspended on 18th june ,just b'coz i had a few unfair negative ratings ,they can suspend any account without any warning or clarification ,these are the ebay policies ,they r ready to kill a seller at any time ,sellers are really mistreated ,its high time now ,there must be a seller union to fight against these people ,keep posting
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I LOVE BAAZEE

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Feedback process
needs a change.....

user posted image

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I LOVE BAAZEE

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
i had to clear one issue ,it was like ,that the buyer claimed that the product is faulty and was asking a refund and when my account got suspended i was asked to clear the issue then only my account will stand for reinstatement ,so i had no choice i asked the paisapay department to pay Rs 600 back (the product cost) ,and i had not deducted 25% restocking fees also ,,so instaed of refunding rs 600 back ,they refunded the full 800 rs , so the buyer gets the full amount and even has the product ,he has not returned the product back to me till date Thanks to ebay and its ill policy i lost my 800 rs ,+ a negative rating from that fraud buyer + loss of business and reputation on ebay.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I LOVE BAAZEE

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
i have lost a good amount of money on ebay ,since when ebay started i dont remember that when i had earned a profit ,Baazee was 1000 times better ,i wish we could get our baazee back and i am not sure that till when will be my account active ,bcoz someone is behind me ,he is creating bogus accounts and purchasing my products and even rates me negative ,i have recd 8+ such negative ratings in last few days ,so the clock is ticking ,ebay has almost destroyed my business and my reputation which was so had earned by me on baazee ,unfortunately no one listens ,there is a strong need of a seller unioin , ebay does not even take pain to understand the need of sellers ,its the sellers who r paying fees ,that too hefty fees ,to ebay ,still we are considered nothing ,i am really disappointed with their attitude ,wish a site like baazee would come back.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply