Help from fellow sellers needed

statuseyecare1
Community Member
Hi,
I need to know that what are the documents needed to start selling products out of india.
Please if any sellers or baazee knows that please provide me with the information .
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help from fellow sellers needed

BASICALLY DEPENDS ON PRODUCTS...ANYWAYS, IF THE AMOUNT IS SMALL...SIMPLY RAISE A COMPUTER INVOICE, MENTION ON TOP INVOICE NO:EXPORT SAMPLES ,DECLARE THE VALUE OF PRODUCTS .GIVE IT TO UR COURIER GUY.HE WILL NEED 5 COPIES OF THIS INVOICE.
AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE U CAN DO EXPORT SAMPLING OF SOMEWHAT RS 50 K (NOT SURE) IN A MONTH, MORE THAN THAT U NEED TO GET A EXPORT LICENCE FOR WHICH U NEED ...SALES TAX NO. , PAN NO. & SOMEOTHER DOCS.
THANKS
AMIT UNIYAL
DEVSHOPPE
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

statuseyecare1
Community Member
thanks for the reply. Basically I wanted to know when do we require the export license?? means what is the amount granted without this license.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

baazeeuser5
Community Member
Greetings Statuseyecare1 -

Baazee recently created a page with quite a few links to export agencies and other export resources. Probably worth checking out:

http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sugandhim
Community Member
You can export as a commercial-shipment or a non-commercial shipment. If you send it as a commercial shipment then you need to pay an extra fee for clearance however if you have recieved money through paisa pay then you can send it as a non-commercial (Free samples) through international logistic companies like FedEx, UPS, DHL etc. You need to have an exporter number for that for which you just need to fill in a simple form you will get in a couple of weeks. international logistic companies are very reliable and the shipping charges are worth their service. Unfortunately goods from India are closely scrutinized in USA and hence it is always advisable to use a reliable logistic company as Indian post can cause serious delays and can also annoy the buyer with no fault of yours. So Happy exporting.

Cordially,
Nikunj
Message 5 of 5
latest reply