Ebay Playing WIth Me :(

warezfreak0007
Community Member
Good Morning everyone
I am Akshit , from chandigarh. my ebay username is "warezfreak0007" i am member on ebay from past 1 year but starting selling products few weeks ago and i have got around 65 sales worth more than 55000 INR in past 2 weeks, i have also got all positive feedback (36 to be exact) moreover my DSR ratings are also 4.5+ in every prospective. In comparison to sales my feedback's are less because some products are still in transit from the courier company and as soon as they will reach their destination people will gonna provide feedback's for those too.

Now the problem is that i am unable to list any more items to my ebay it says you cant list any more items with this accounts, this not only happens with you, it happen with several sellers,all my listing are ended now and i was waiting from past 6 days to stop getting this message but it didnt fixed till now..

PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE, how can i increase my limits? i never got a negative feedback or something then why they putted limit in my account..

reply soon
regards

I ASKED THE CUSTOMER CARE THE SAME, THEY ASKED ME TO MARK A MAIL TO INNAPPEALS@EBAY.IN TO INCREASE IN YOUR SALES LIMIT. I DID SO AFTER 3 DAYS GOT THIS REPLY ANYONE

here is the reply from them
"Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay Trust and Safety Team . I appreciate the opportunity to assist you further with regards to your concern.

We occasionally place selling limits on member's accounts to maintain a safe trading environment on eBay. After receiving your email, however, we reviewed your account and decided to keep the selling limits currently in place.

You may write us to appeal these limits after 90 Days. Our decision to remove or adjust these limits will be solely based off of your selling performance.

At this time, you won't be able to list additional items. However, the limit on your account is temporary, and it won't negatively reflect your selling record or account standing with eBay.

Before you list any additional items on eBay, please allow enough time to complete your current listings.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Vijay
eBay India Trust and Safety Team"

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ? 😞 i have bought stock of over 1 lakh rs and i dont have any shop or so where i can sell that. :'( i will be no where
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

shekhar45
Community Member
Wait for some time. They will remove this restriction
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

bablu2334
Community Member
Yes u r right EBAY is FRAUD,
they are disconnecting my call also, they given commitment to return the money, but they are not doing,
my complent number is 99905
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
@ bablu2334

ebay is not fraud and will not be a fraud.
there should be some technical problem , try one more time or e-mail them or you can even chat with them .

there are way too many options for you to contact them. you lack patience i guess.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply