cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY INDIA WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US OUR REMITTANCE ????

To: Ebay India management,

You have not paid the sellers their last 3 remittances, for you this is a normal matter as you have always treated sellers like dogs and we sellers also have now got used to to it. But understand that for sellers this remittance it is their only bread and butter, they have their families to feed and parents and kids to support, even sellers need money to live.

For god sake at least now stop, why are you holding our payment for no valid reason, you have always harassed and troubled the sellers, more than 80% of the sellers have disappeared from ebay, and it is because of this reason that your days are over in India, you cheated everybody in India buyers and sellers alike, you spared nobody and that is why today you have to go.

But before you go, Pay us immediately our rightful dues and hard earned money fast along with 18% interest for the delay caused by you and then you can leave.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: EBAY INDIA WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US OUR REMITTANCE ????

now we all should raise our voice to INDIAN Ministry of corporate affairs:

https://www.change.org/p/pmo-office-ebay-india-put-hold-on-sellers-payments-and-forcing-them-to-get-...

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Same here.. Prior to gst sales they owe me 6k. Post gst there is no sales as we are blocked to sell unless we update with gst.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Please read this post, It's very important for all sellers who are concerned about their remittances as much as I am.....

All-sellers-must-read-this-post-VERY-IMPORTANT/m-p/159581#M19307

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

arukram-0
Community Member
I have old coins&notes.if u r intrested.deal with me
Message 14 of 14
latest reply