DOTZOT and powershp is disaster

Hello sellers.

Anyone happy with DOTZOT?

I think no one, in novemeber first week my half order came under DOTZOT, why? ask sellers what they want.

We want Dotzot for only those location which is not serviceable through Bluedart and Fedex.

Even after mailing mr ansari and inlogstic team in 20 days i am still getting order from dotzot which is serviceable through Bluedart.

My 3-4 order has not been delivered from more than 2 months, inlogistic doesn't reply on it, and powership phone support is a joke.

when i asked about these 2 month old parcel  they replied email on inlogistic, so that's ur job? to tell us email on inlogistic. if inlogistic were replying why we will call on phone support?

and what they reply on phone our seniors are looking into matter and we will get back to you.

For 3 months seniors looking for parcel? what era we are living in? 

coming to claims

One buyer claimed that he has not received item, claim approved to him even when item was sent through powership and no seller protection was given.

In home and kitchen category labels are generating 5kg weight even the item is 250 gram. I asked DOTZOT to weight parcel and then feed the weight. they refused and said we can not change weight , i asked ebay to change the weight in label as it's ur system error, No reply in 7 days and daily my 1-2 parcels are getting charged 5kg each .

once 5kg is charged we keep running behind ebay logistic to get shipping returns for 15-20 days(we are free and we don't have business to focus, just keep mailing logistic team)

just after diwali everythng is messed up, and powership team is completely Numb, no respone no reply at all.

Ebay powership team , take these matter seriously , it matters a lot for buyer.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: DOTZOT and powershp is disaster

Yeh I still have unresolved issues and missing shipments which were shipped using DTDC / DOTZOT.

One was supposedly RTO'ed three months back but I still haven't received it back.  Just like you mentioned, inlogistics and powership helpline are useless.

Second packet was picked up by the courier, I sent the signed manifest to powership and still they refunded the amount to the buyer, the packet is no where to be found.

my only condolonces about these lost packets were that they were of low value - Rs 172 - Rs 340 .

Not sure how eBay plans to go about with powership now as they now have even raised the powership shipping charges.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: DOTZOT and powershp is disaster

I had 2 shipments shipped via Powership Dotzot around 15th November .

Two month Tragic saga came to a close few days ago ( I have to thank Powership-Mr Vijaykumar who was patiently replyimng my mails all these days)

1. Rs 800 worth item finalllllyyyy declared Lost by Powership & I got my remittance (less usual dedections)

2. Rs 12000 worth Tablet which was seized by kolkata salestax -(not just my item-Dotzot bag contaiining all parcels were seized -Dot zot story ).....Got it back Intact .....RTO back to me .My packing was so good . It was intact... The product was a hot item... Listed the same day & sold the next day & delivered in 2 days & collected payment also !! Smiley Tongue

Never again Dotzot even if it is Free !

Message 12 of 12
latest reply