Charged 20,000 Unfairly

arjun7744
Community Member
Hi,

I have been charged 20,000 unfairly by ebay. I trust ebay is a good and a genuine company, but at the end I have charged unfairly and there is no support from ebay what so ever.

I received a call from ebay and they told me I should open a shop as it has various benefits, they somehow convinced me to open a shop on ebay. When they were explaining how to use the shop I asked them if the features are automatically renewed in Good Till Canceled Listings. They told me that features do not get renewed automatically, only the listings get renewed automatically and features have to be done manually every month. (Ebay even has the telephone recording for the same)

I had used features worth 20,000, but the next month did not want to use them again. After 30 days all the features were renewed automatically with good till canceled listings, even after I was told they do not get renewed automatically. I called the person who had told me this, and he then told me to end all the listings immediately. (Ebay has this telephone conversation recorded also)

On the same day I ended all the listings. The features were not used for more than 1 day, and I was charged for 30 days. I thought I would now get my money back as I was told something else and something else happened, and I also ended all the listings immediately.

It was not my mistake, I was new to shops and believed what every they told me. And did exactly what they told me to do. But I did not get even 1 rupee back. I decided not to pay that amount, my account was restricted, access to my account was completely blocked, I got calls from them to make the payment, when I tried to explain no one understood. I was not being able to sell. Finally I had to give in and pay for my account to work.

We work so hard with such low margins, we handle feedback, recalls, refunds and then we are also charged unfairly, its a big loss. If you think I have been charged unfairly please support me and help me get my amount back in some way (may be credits from ebay or what ever), this can happen with any of you. Please do support.

Best Regards,
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Charged 20,000 Unfairly

Dear arjun7744,

If the listings on which you have used features are relisted, your listings will be created as it is. In case you wish to make any changes you would need to edit them manually.

We are investigating on your correspondence with our team and shall get back to you with an update.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Charged 20,000 Unfairly

verodiatrading
Community Member
Dear Seema,

Thank you for your reply.

I know that now, but did not know that earlier as I was new to shops and I did what I was told to me by ebay's team. If I knew that the listings would be relisted as it is I obviously wouldn't let them be relisted and then end them on the very next day and block my money.

Regards,

Arjun
Message 3 of 3
latest reply