Cast Your Vote!

mobiles4uall
Community Member
Hi, this is an opinion poll about ebay India's current activities(policies, customer care, nigerians,etc).

You have to answer "Good" or "Bad". For eg:if your answer is good, increase one in good and enter the bad as it is and if your answer is bad, increase one in bad and enter the good as it is. Pls do not answer other than "Good" or "Bad". Pls co-operate.

I will start the poll!

Good - 0, Bad - 1
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Cast Your Vote!

dreamcatchersindia
Community Member
It seems to me that a 'Good' vs 'Bad' seems pretty simplistic. Having browsed through the discussions in these and a couple of other forums the clear indication is that there is a high level of dissatisfaction among sellers facing numerous problems. Some of them are teething problems and the rest is derived from the standard obtuseness that corporations are famous for. How do we get eBay to listen and come up with 'real world' solutions? This poll posted by mobiles4uall may be one step which could get them to 'listen'.

I am a new seller here at eBay and so far the responses to my post on Seasonal Categories has been zilch. Just based on this experience I should rate the 'eBay experience' as 'Bad'. However, rather than get fervently passionate about the things which are 'Wrong' and 'demand' instantaneous redressal we need to look at the other side too. There are a lot of good things here and hopefully we, the honest selling community, should be able to capitalize on those and bring the force of community to bear on eBay and get them to be more pro-active in their assessment and reactions.

Anyways...since mobiles4uall didnt specify if we could vote both ways 🙂 i am casting my vote for both good and bad:

Good - 1; Bad - 2
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Cast Your Vote!

mobilejewels
Community Member
Good - 1, Bad - 3
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Cast Your Vote!

sastaitshop
Community Member
Nuthign to say but here's my ratings

Good - 1 ; Bad - 3

I guess its now balanced ... previously a few months back it was pathetic .. its improving now ... !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Cast Your Vote!

mobileonthenet
Community Member
Good -1, Bad - 4
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Cast Your Vote!