Buyer rescheduled courier two times

This is my first time selling on eBay but the buyer has already rescheduled it two times, so it will be the third attempt today, I wanted to know is this normal while selling on Ebay? What happens after 3 failed attempts? Also considering i paid for courier, will ebay give me the courier money In case the order is returned.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer rescheduled courier two times

actually its a common thing that buyer sometime ask courier boy to come next day for pickup and ebay will try amximum 3 attempts after that ebay will tell buyer to send item back to your registered address and the charges which buyerpaid is going to deduct from your remmitance 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

actually its a common thing that buyer sometime ask courier boy to come next day for pickup and ebay will try amximum 3 attempts after that ebay will tell buyer to send item back to your registered address and the charges which buyerpaid is going to deduct from your remmitance 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Message 3 of 3
latest reply