Buyer is asking for refund with no reason

kingcyber389
Community Member
hi Guys! I am new to this sell section. I just have sold a mobile (used) in very good condition and shipped free of cost to the buyer. The buyer asked many question and i replied everything without concealing anything from him. Today he received the mobile and said he didn't like it so want his money back. What shall I do? I have spent around 1000/- rupees toward sending the goods. Further, I have to pay ebay their charges. Please help me.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

please give the item number and link to your listing.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

kingcyber389
Community Member
Item no.: 120547842153

Link: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120547842153
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

kingcyber389
Community Member
This is all his purposeful intention. Now, I have beginning to understand after reading many topics here that some bidders bids for fun and by bad luck if they become winner, they simply pay for it to save their account in ebay and legal prosecution. And after receiving the goods, they immediately want to return back and ask for refund. In all cases the sellers are losers.. from all sides..
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I have read the listing, all details are pretty clear, what the buyers issue for a return ?
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

kingcyber389
Community Member
Nothing. He just call me and said the Black theme shown in the listing is not available and hence he didn't like it.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Just tell him nicely and make him understand that in online business things don't work that way, refund for cosmetic reasons is not allowed and not possible, he can contact ebay CC if he wishes. If he gives negative feedback you can get it removed by CC, don't worry.

Please post here the result of your talk.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

kingcyber389
Community Member
Dear t**1,

Before I sent it, I ensured to check everything and found correct along with all accessories even the original small poly pack came along with. Boss, be little positive, u will find everything fine.

- kingcyber389

To: kingcyber389
Subject: Re: kingcyber389 has sent a message
Sent Date: 01-Apr-2010 19:30:45 IST

Dear kingcyber389,

touch seen pad in no acitve on every screen

else i have to look for solution

- t**1

To: t**1
Sent Date: 01-Apr-2010 15:53:35 IST

Dear t**1,

The reason for sending it back should be genuine. I have not conceal any fact from you. If you are finding some fault in my description which do not match the mobile, you can claim a full refund. I was being very honest about my deal. I ensure that your doubts are cleared. So, refund could not be made for no reason.

- kingcyber389

Sent Date: 01-Apr-2010 15:35:56 IST

Dear kingcyber389,

give me your add i want to sent back the courier its off no use to me
and i have checked the refund policy for the same

- t**1

To: t**1
Sent Date: 01-Apr-2010 15:31:11 IST

Dear t**1,

You have to set the screen touch from setting. I have tried writing sms and notes using the stylus, it was working fine. The key pad is also fine. I had found no defect in the device but very sophisticated windows device for a lame person with min. knowledge to operate the same. I have told you about it before. All other description about the device has been given in the list and also I told you that I have just open it and kept it ON for three days as I did not know how to operate it I did not even carried the mobile with me anywhere. Rest, I have made a different mobile purchased on the same day I sold you my mobile. It is expected to reach me by tomorrow.

- kingcyber389

Subject: kingcyber389 has sent a message
Sent Date: 01-Apr-2010 15:05:09 IST

Dear kingcyber389,

Touch feature is not upto the mark as it not functonal on all the screen
m not happy with the money spent on this let me know the possible solution

- t**1

He is simply trying to find fault on the mobile so that he can claim refund. I am just fed up but I will not tolerate his nonsense. He is going to hold back the money by not acknowledging in receipt of the item.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
just make him understand that returns are not acceptable. item is as per description and he should have thought about it before purchasing.
If he still disagrees, deduct your charges (shipping fee and ebay fee) and refund the rest of money through paisapay only and make sure he closes the case. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Let the buyer know that you won't accept returns. Let them leave a negative feedback. You can appeal to community court. The case would be in your favor because you didn't do anything wrong. Be polite with the buyer and try to make him understand. If that fails, let them do whatever they want to do.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply