cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluedart returning shipments states no customer data on server, says ebay has to provide it.

From several weeks now 'n' number of shipments has been returned by eBay with no reason. Item gets picked up and gets returned back after 2-3 days and 'Ready to Ship' status of transaction remains same resulting the refund initiated to buyer after deadline.

Thanks to superb service of eBay i personally went to Bluedart warehouse of my zone and asked the incharge for the reason. He sit by me and checked his system with the AWB's of the shipments i provided. After checking he says no customer data is available on server and i have to talk to ebay to update data only them shipment could be sent, he also mentioned even if he sends the product it will reach to customer but no details will be updated and i will not get any money.

I would like to request ebay and their lazy or whatever employees to kindly work upon it and fix the fault as i know that many sellers must be experincing the same issue.

Atleast in this much competition work for your company and try to justify your salary buddy. Employees are the one who makes the company what it is i salute you all for making ebay what it is today.

Cheers...

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0