Black days started in India

I was already discussing this since a year. When this teamtakes oldest shopping site in India. For poor sellers.

Ebay.in eBAy India.

But, after this new worst government - that is taking out employment from India in the name of " Ache Din Aiyenge"

Nothing Good days.

Worst and bad days started if you check reality.

Black days. in business world.

And BAD days started in india

A oldest ecommerce shopping site that give employment to thousands of women, housewife, students. EXIT from India after new Government. 

And this fellow Sachin bansal of Flipkart takes this for his own benefit.

He already got thousands of crores.

On the other hand thousands of small sellers lost jobs. employment.

If you check today's update - 24th July, 2018

eBay is going to close out completely in a month.

SO direct attack on common and real Indians.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Black days started in India

Its a good news u will get 2 platform to sell now on 

ebay.com will come back and flipkart will come with mintkart

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I Hope Flipkart Will Be Shut Down In This Year They Take our Daily bread from us we are totally dependent on Ebay.in for our small earning i hope
Flipkart will Also Face Shut down of flipkart this year i really feeling bad even i am in tears now And Really missing old days when ebay.in was great and one year some Selfish Owners of flipkart acquired ebay.in and rest you can see . i hope ebay.in will be back with its own power .
Here is my disasterous Pray that Flipkart will also be shut down by thisyear

#BoycottFlipkart

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

WTF has a govt to do with corporate acquisitions and policies? Move on instead of talking like a sore loser! 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I agree with tour comments . or sahi main aisa he hoga flipkart k saath. really already is loss in ecommerce market. ebay definatly relaunch the network in india after all settelment clear with flipkart.

thanks

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I agree with the sentiment here, Flipkart should go backrupt and it's owners should be stripped of all the wealth they have. Look at how they are handling things. There is no regard for sellers. Any news of shutdown should have been announced 3 months in advance so that sellers could clear their stock. Instead now we have minimum order limit of Rs 250. This was the time for Flipkart to offer massive discounts to buyers on its own expense so that sellers stock could be cleared.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

All Paisapay Member Remittance Status (i.e. Platinum, Gold and Silver) will be moved to a timeline of delivery confirmation + 21 days..so its not ust about selleing restrictions they want to delay payments as well...horrible 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Please read this post, It's very important for all sellers who are concerned about their remittances as much as I am.....

All-sellers-must-read-this-post-VERY-IMPORTANT/m-p/159581#M19307

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

binni chor saala
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

You can join eBay Seller Group using below links to inquire about anything regarding eBay.

Also, please share below link to all eBay sellers you know so that we can create a platform for eBay sellers and can share our views:

Whatsup Invitation Link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/5QjYykSXo926UN0HZKmTU0

Facebook community page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205947089692588/

Message 10 of 10
latest reply