Avoid Non-Powership Orders

I don't want any order for the shipping address that is not serviceable by powership.

How I can avoid Non-Powership Orders?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Hi, Do this:

My Paisapay -> Shipping preferences -> State exclusions -> Tick mark all the states -> Save.

This will prevent all non-powership orders. Remember to untick all states (I guess) if you opt out of powership one day.

Hope this helps. All the best.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Hi

You are selling in ebay for quite some time.so you know what you are talking. But I was a bit scared that I will loose orders.

So I only excluded West Bengal & Assam few days ago (Now Ebay has stopped DTDC,Dotzot & even Aramex also I guess)

Yesterday I got a mail from a buyer that he is not able buy my product from some pincode in west bengal. so it is working. I will add few problem states daily to exclude Direct shipping orders from remote pincodes.

Direct shipping orders in ebay is a pain the **bleep** agreed.

problem orders are remote ares .+14 days to get paid.

where as all my orders in Amazon are direct shipping.(no power shipping in amazon & I dont want to store in Biwandi as I want all my products ready with me to sell in any of the 4 etailer platforms)

My daily order size in Amazon is double that of ebay now (with in 3 months!!). all shipped direct via DTDC and a few direct ship via FEDEX or DTDC plus..

Iam direct shipping to all corners. I get paid on 7th day whether delivered or not .(If the buyer claims -Not received -then ofcourse we have to refund) Not abusing the system 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

How are you ?

What I understand from non power ship orders is, these are the areas where there is no courier service available. If you check the non power ship areas are always the remote ones so it dosent matter if you remove the state options. You may find a non power ship order for your state itself. 

Hope you got my point. 

Regards 

Hurzuk

Hurzuk
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I was excluding one by one state  for the last week to see how is the order flow.

yesterday when I got a order from a remote place in Tamilnadu (for a hot item in demand) 

I said what the hell and followed  earlier advice given here and excluded all states.!!

so No non powership order from any corner of India any more.(I hope)

But I am going to ship tomorrow to that order received by professional couriers as they are the only one delivers to that place according to the Buyer (not even DTDC)

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Fine. Also monitor items which fall regularly under non-powership. This is a kind of bug in powership system.

In this case you have to call powership at 1800-209-3229 and ask them to consider the item for powership.

It happened to me a few months ago. So excluding all the states may stop that item's sale completely.

SO MONITOR FROM NOW.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Will blocking all states in state exclusion list block non powership orders?

has anyone tried. just want to confirm.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

HI I have excluded all the states form my preference so that I wont get any non-powership order. But now after so many months I got one non powership order.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Buy my friend Direct shipping is easy do you know in powership Fedex is charing minium .5 kg to 28 KG for 100 grams of item mens if you sell item of 400 Rs and fedex ships at 28 kg you have to pay 3500 Rs this happing with us we are mailing daily to disable powership but no response. Why they will disable powership its profitabl for both ebay and fedexLast month we got 2 to 4 combine order and we generaly have small electronic items about 100 grams and 150 to 500 Rs Few of the order charged mim 7 KG to 28KG we paid 1000 Rs to 3500Rs as shipping charge

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

I have a doubt.

I want to block non-powership orders. I checked your reply.

You told to select all stated in State Exclusion. But by doing so, I wonder, whethe it will block powership orders as well, right?

e.g.

If I select "Andaman and Nicobar Islands", then it means I dont want to ship to Andaman and Nicobar Islands (Any place in that state). So any order from that will be blocked. Isn't it?

Please correct me if I am wrong. and Please help me to block nonpowership orders.

Thanks,

Kishore

Message 10 of 12
latest reply