cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attn:- Rahul Moon Claims Adjuster - eBay claims dept.

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
This is for Mr Rahul Moon, eBay claims department. Who intimidated the customer to file claim against me.

(before reading further please see the case back ground- Customer just said there was some problem with the phone that he sent to his father.
I asked the customer to send the phone back i will send a replacement. Customer told me his father wont be able to go to courier company to send the phone back and he really missed talking to his family. On hearing this I immidiately arranged the courier pickup my self wide bluedart courier number 60093834161. and without waiting for the delivery of the same, I dispatched another item for the customer wide bluedart airway bill number 43627868023. In the mean while he told me that he received the call from eBay and when he told the rep their is some problem with the phone they asked him to open the claim instead of communicating with the seller. He was not made aware that these issues can be well taken care of by effectively communicating with the seller. but was asked to open a claim)

Today i received a mail from Mr Rahul Moon claims adjuster:
"Dear Sir,

With regards to claim no:11681,Item Id 160449566203 Item Title G'FIVE F5 DUAL SIM DUAL STANDBY PHONE -1 YEAR WARRANTY,Buyer Selected Id kamesh_ld Seller Selected Id mobile-phones-etc .

We request you to revert on this e-mail with the status of the item condition and the resolution for resolving this issue within 48 hours.

Failure to respond to this e-mail may result in this claim being defaulted by you and hence appropriate action will be taken by eBay.

We encourage you to contact your trading partner and try to resolve this transaction.
We await your response at the earliest.

Regards,
Rahul Moon
Claims Adjuster"

Now today around 18:30 PM i received call from this eBay rep. he didn't even know customers full name. When i told him same (that customers name he is taking is incorrect, he replied i know my job (some thing like that). After that he asked me he is gonna take customer in the conference. I told him I am on off today so better call me tomorrow around 12:00. in his rude response he said "I am gonna keep the claim open and gonna put seller not cooperative"

Cant we as a seller take even 1 day as a off? This guy was rude, arrogant, harassing and very blunt while talking to me. I feel really offended with this, this has actually taken my peace of mind. Is this what we get in turn of paying 1000's of rupees in eBay fee? eBay cant even hire proper reps who have basic communication etiquette?

ebay live chat support available Monday to friday 10-6. and they expect us to work round the clock. When ever their reps call us we should be available to them.

EBAY HAVE YOU BOUGHT US AS WELL? buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
offcourse it doesn't. there are people like Jugal, Yogesh & Rupali. Gem of people. these guys even know my off days now lol. being a north Indian, I have habit of suffixing "JI". for eg. "Sunil Ji" after the first name, it is also symbol of respect we give to others. But this guy (Rahul Moon) broke all records.

Regards buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
i had one claim with him
i also had a very bad experience with him
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Had a chat with him recently well it seems he is now a new fresh person, good to always see someone who is there to help us out, as already we are on our own , as 99.9 percent policies support the buyer, and if customer help agents also do the same they will put the last nail on the sellers coffin, thanks rahul it was great to talk to you, i donot regret that you took a wrong decision and refunded a buyer who had purchased in MARCH ,but its always nice to hear someone who supports the voices of the seller community, and henceforth please donot take such decisions without contacting me, and look into the history of the case a bit more earnestly .

Howsoever thanks at-least for the effort to rejuvenate the trust
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Message To Ebay

'' Know Seller , Know Ebay ''
No Seller , No ebay''
Message 14 of 14
latest reply