Are these sellers on ebay are frauds

Hi friends,
From last two days i was searching for a good laptop to buy,i saw a hp pavillion with core 2 duo processor on bidding for that my maximum bid was 25000 but the winning bid of this auction was 37000.
Few hours later i received a second chance offer from the seller along with message saying contact me before paying to me.I just contacted him to buy that laptop,he told me that wont accept paisapay because it takes 21 days to clear money to his bank account even i told him that ebay transfer remittance on every monday & thusday once i will receive the product i will confirm the delivery & you will receive the remittance after that in 4-5days.he said he wont accept paisapay after that i asked him for COD again he refused to that i,ll ended the call.On the next day i received call by him saying why i dont deposit 1/4th of the amount in his bank amount & pay 3/4th after delivery.I,ll say i will pay only by paisapay or COD.
Guys what kind of seller is he you have a item listed on ebay & asks the buyer to pay outside ebay without ebay's buyer protection.
This was second seller who i had same kind of incidence in last two days.I think both of them were fraud.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Name them so that eBay takes action against them 🙂
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

kindly tell those id here. ebay will suspend him
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

the first seller who listed hp pavilion is myproducts2009.
the other seller who listed compaq presario for 18000 & asked to deposit 50% amount in his bank amount is nmsindia2009.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi,
PayPal has a seller protection module.PaisaPay also gives seller protection,though they dont annonce that.Why sellers opt for bank transfer,I dont understand.
Is the fee so prohibitive?Ebay takes care of all.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Dear ebay, and indraneel ji i request u to check emails of these vendors myproducts2009 nmsindia2009
sent to the buyer if there is any payment demands outside ebay kindly take a serious action in favor of ebay community.. kindly check
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

Thanks for informing us.

We are investigating the case, and will take appropriate action.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 7 of 7
latest reply