cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another 101% unfair FEEDBACK ! BUYER"s Are King of Ebay?

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
Just Check my feedback,Today I recieved a feedback from buyer saying that " His Ipod sound is not upto the mark "

1.I sent him Brand new and SEALED packed.
2.He has warranty he can claim incase defect,
3.He never contacted me!
4.What Can I do if his ear's are filled up with city dust ?

NOW I NEED ANSWER FROM INDRANEEL/EBAY ...WHAT FAULT WAS MINE IN THIS ? WHAT WAS MY FAULT ? THERE IS NOT WITHDRAWEL SYSTEM BY WHICH ATLEAST I CAN TALK TO BUYER AND SORT OUT !

TELL ME INDRANEEL WHAT DO I DO NOW!! TELL ME!
I AM WAITING !
Hate this ...hate this too much ...this kind of policy sucks! hardly any seller satisfied with this!

Wake up EBAY !!!!
errrrrrr

Now what? do I have to write regard's grabdeals etc?
baah !
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

yoursnana
Community Member
I can truly understand your frustration.

I have been given my first negative feedback today saying that 'product was smaller than expected for the price i paid'.

I have clearly described the product in the auction. If she thinks it is too expensive, she shouldn't have place any bids in the first place. Yet, she left an unfair feedback without even bother to contact me! (Sold a similar product about two months ago and the buyer was really pleased).

Anyway, Ebay wants to protect the buyers and yet overlooked the fact that we, the honest sellers need to be protected too. Who is going to protect us from buyers who leave UNFAIR feedbacks?

If there are no sellers on Ebay, there wouldn't be any buyers.
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

Forget it guys nothing will happen. Learn to live with it.
List products where you are 100% sure you will recieve a positive feedback. Dont try anything new.
Feedback or powerseller does not matter now, the only thing that does is that is the restrictions snp on your account.
Sellers have to get smart and maybe ask buyer to leave feedback as soon as he pays. Otherwise return his payment and file a dispute.
Its time to get smart and use our experience.
We are indians and we are jugadus always.
I would really love someone to post a thread where sellers could comment on how we could get positive feedbacks on every sale even before the item is shipped.
If eBay could get mean even we could. Coz its us the sellers who run eBay.
If they dont co-operate its time we sellers got together and framed some rules.
Thanks
Manish
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
I was maintaining 100% positive feedback for the past 3 years, now with the birth of ebay's new policy my feedback has come to 98.8%. One of my buyer has left me a neutral feedback for the delay in shipment and i have explained him the reason for delay. He is completely satisfied with my reason for delay and he has also contacted ebay for withdrawing his neutral feedback, but ebay has bluntly replied him stating - their hands are bound and they cannot bend their policy.

Regards

Pethachi
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

Hi,

We wanted to give a full refund to the buyer on the 2nd day of purchase as we got to know about the supply lag. We contacted eBay about refunding the money & was told that refund cannot be initiated & would be done automatically after the 'To Be Shipped By' date.

Now the buyer has given a negative feedback for the fact that he got to know about his refund only on the last day. We had already contacted the buyer on the 2nd day.

I dont know what to do. It becomes very discouraging when you are penalized for no fault of yours.
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

bestofdeals_s
Community Member
There are so many opinions on this post by all the sellers of ebay..but I haven seen single reply from ebay...I guess ebay is just for buyers..
Message 15 of 27
latest reply

Recently,

We received a Negative Feedback from a buyer. The buyer complained he had not received the item...but instead of contacting he left a Negative Feedback. When we contacted him, this was the reply:

"by the way, who cares about the feedback? Its just Ebay. You people are taking this way too seriously. So anyway, how are you planning on reimbursing me?"

As can be seen, buyers don't think twice before leaving Negative feedback. What happened to all that crap eBay was seeing about putting warning messages for buyers and educating them about leaving feedback?
Message 16 of 27
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Hi
Actually The buyer has a good point to make.
Are we getting emotional with feedbacks ?
Most sellers now have matured enough to take feedback
Whatever the buyer gives ... no problem .

We also have come to understand that BUYERS are kings and they need to be happy ..
So Lets Accept that we do not mind buyers giving neutrals / negatives ,
If it is indeed deficiency of service by us sellers ,

Neither are we concerned that we are no longer allowed to leave negatives ...

We agree that if ebay has thought out these changes , it must be some long term thought out strategy

We are with ebay in giving the buyers a superb experience

Having said all the above
A Simple appeal to ebay especially the TNS is just ensure that a neutral does not Halt a SELLER ,
Or has his power selling status stripped off . Or has his business halted Permanently

Its high time now that honest sellers do not get caught in the net ,
for a possible flaw in the thought out policy

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Hitesh (runalaila_in1),

Well Said!! 🙂

Without saying much I'd like to say that you have hit the bulls eye with the suggestion that you made at the end and soon you would be hearing from us on those lines.

As I have been mentioning on other threads, I'd like to highlight again that community boards have been a great platform to take feedback and suggestions from the community regarding the changes in the Feedback system and we have taken all the possible efforts to ensure that we absorb some of the valuable and genuine inputs being given by our members and more importantly act on them.

All I want to say is that please give us some more time and we are sure that soon the community would realise that we have understood the pain points caused due to the changes.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 18 of 27
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Dear Indraneel,

I want to congratulate you for yr grt job doing here on community boards.

I always see you supporting the sellers community on their grievences caused due to this new FB poicy and conveying genuine sellers problems over FBs to the concerned ebay authority and trying to resolving them with yr whole hearted efforts.

Hats off to you!!!

Keep it up!!!:-)
Message 19 of 27
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Thanks Indraneel

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 20 of 27
latest reply