cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another 101% unfair FEEDBACK ! BUYER"s Are King of Ebay?

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
Just Check my feedback,Today I recieved a feedback from buyer saying that " His Ipod sound is not upto the mark "

1.I sent him Brand new and SEALED packed.
2.He has warranty he can claim incase defect,
3.He never contacted me!
4.What Can I do if his ear's are filled up with city dust ?

NOW I NEED ANSWER FROM INDRANEEL/EBAY ...WHAT FAULT WAS MINE IN THIS ? WHAT WAS MY FAULT ? THERE IS NOT WITHDRAWEL SYSTEM BY WHICH ATLEAST I CAN TALK TO BUYER AND SORT OUT !

TELL ME INDRANEEL WHAT DO I DO NOW!! TELL ME!
I AM WAITING !
Hate this ...hate this too much ...this kind of policy sucks! hardly any seller satisfied with this!

Wake up EBAY !!!!
errrrrrr

Now what? do I have to write regard's grabdeals etc?
baah !
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

aah ! 😞

that's going really very bad day by day...

Buyer just buy the item. they say Item Excellent but seller not so they left the Negative.

Now sellers from ebay has started looking for another sites.
Ebay.in ...please ab to jaago?... ab bhi aap kuchh soch rahe hain kya ?:|

joginder k.
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

ebay is doing this gr8 injustice with sellers like us.
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

Dear Fellow Ebayer,

The problem raised by Ebay Seller grabdeals_in1 is 100% genuine. The buyer who has left Negative having 0 Feedback has joined Ebay on 15th May. I have written repeatedly through this column, Buyers are generally not bothered to read Ebay Policies. Why they should read because they are buyers and least bothered about Feedback Policy.

Suggesting solution.
A buyer with minimum 10 Positive Feedbacks should be allowed to leave Negative that too after opening "Item Not As Described Dispute and making communication with Seller. How can a buyer give Negative without giving a chance to seller to clarify. We know, on case to case basis Ebay will review and MAY withdraw the Feedback but during this process a lot of unneccessary writing to Ebay, loss of Ebay seller reputation arises.

Ebay should genuinly find out some solution immediately.

With Best of Hopes,
Ashok Agarwal
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

rao619
Community Member
Yeah, we all know what you're going through. 😐

As for myself, recently a buyer left me a neutral feedback because the shipping was slow. The buyer acted cheap and picked media mail over expedited mail as a shipping method and blamed me. I'm just mad that I can't give the buyer a negative for being so ignorant.
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

westcoast_international
Community Member
Dear Friend,
What they say is their formal statement.But what matters on ground is how it effects the clients.Ebay says Buyers are important, it is they who bring the Sale to Sellers and indirectly Revenue to Ebay,so they are important.Do you think if there are no sellers or sellers would reduce then what would be the effect of sale on Ebay and the consecutive revenue loss to ebay in Terms of Ebay fees.It is like who comes first, chicken or Egg. What Ebay thinks is Egg is more important ,but what about the chicken who brings eggs.
Sellers sell their items so Buyers come here on Ebay.

The feedback system is partial and injustice to SEllers.Recently a buyer bought 2 items from me and I packed it well and despatched,but unfortunately it was damaged by Indiapost during Transit.And they said they are not responsible for the damage.So the Buyer blamed me and threatened me with Negative Feedback if I didnt return all the Money including Shipping Charges and the item would remain with her.However,I had no choice and send her 5 items for free, and in return she gave me 2 negative Feedbacks.
I contacted the Customer support dept but they replied they were unable to help, and what I could do is accept the demand of the Buyer.I had also attached the threatening email of the Buyer,but they replied their hands are tied.

According to recent status I could not retaliate and give her negative feedback, so how would other Sellers know what this Buyer is doing with Sellers.
Isnt that a point to be noticed.

My all efforts were washed up, with feedback from 100% to 92 %.Thanks to Ebay Policy.
Regards,

Westcoast International.
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

westcoast_international
Community Member
Ehay seems it has now gained Monopoly over the Online Auction Trade and Sale,so it is trying to Make its own Rules, but They should acknowledge that in this Customer oriented Market, We sellers are their customers and when 90% of sellers are not satisfied or against a policy, it is in the interest of Ebay to change that policy or amend it accordingly.
If it remains arrogant/rigid over the same issue, then As Darwin Rule :" Every species need to adapt to surrounding environment or get extinct",
similarly other online auction sites are gaining more popularity and Ebay sellers are turning to them and more Buyers are approaching those sites to BUY STUFF. in this Way they are gaining more audience and hence Popularity and in Turn Ebay is reducing popularity. If same continues for next 6 months , I think Ebays time would be over.
So ACT NOW for Ebay Boss or then dont repent for what you did.
Regards,
Westcoast International.
www.vcoins.com
www.ecrater.com
and many more in the list...........
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

ab_sen7
Community Member
I paid through Paypal to an international Powerseller and the item never arrived even after 2 and half months.

The seller was most communicative all this while saying that the item might have got lost in transit and that he would send me another one and requested me to just wait for another few days or so.

After waiting for a week, and having re assured my self that the item won't reach me, I wanted to send a message to my seller. To my utter surprise I saw that the listing was removed from ebay (before 90 days) and also there has been no response from the seller to my daily reminders for the last one week.

What do I do? How can I warn others to beware of the particular seller? With the listing removed I can't also leave an apprpriate feedback so that other fellow ebayers could see.

Its not th e loss of the item which is bugging me , but its the non=communication of a ebay power seller and my helplessness.

I am an active ebayer and ardent fan of this portal ternational and I don't want to see it degenerate with few unscrupulous and unethical people.
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
ab_sen7,

Better you post problem/questions/concern related to this post only.You can post new topic for differnt problems.

This is serious post regarding the feedback Policy of Ebay.
So please don't spam with non-related topics in this post.
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

Saw the Negative left for you,

New buyer...unfair feedback...

What do you expect when the message that a buyer sees when leaving feedback is:

"Buyers, you can no longer receive negative or neutral Feedback from sellers.

You should leave honest and accurate Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings."
Message 10 of 27
latest reply