Your account is currently limited. Go to Messages to find out what you need to do next.

Your account is currently limited. Go to Messages to find out what you need to do next.

Money is not being transferred to my account either. Please can you help me.

I have sent the item and he is asking for the bill but how can I give it?

My live shot has also been turned off, so how can I do this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Your account is currently limited. Go to Messages to find out what you need to do next.

Dear buymoissaniteking,

Greetings from team eBay!

We are sorry to know that your account has been limited. You would need to check your eBay My Messages section to know the exact reason and the steps you need to take to solve the issue. Please do note that a copy is always marked to your registered eBay email address. So if you are facing issues accessing your eBay account then do check your registered email address.

Incase of any issues please connect with eBay customer support team by clicking the link here : https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&topicId=4000

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i trying to live chat in my account but i can't . 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Dear buymoissaniteking,

Greetings from team eBay!

Do note that the option of "email/chat/phone" that is available when you connect with the eBay customer support team would be dependent on the nature of your query. This means that if you are not able to to get the "Live Chat" option, then you would need to write to the customer support team. Please use the email option to send your query to our team so that they can respond to your accordingly.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 4 of 4
latest reply