shall i share my paisa pay id to the seller

I purchased  an item in your websiteon 29/11/14. but still now i didn't received the product, so i called the seller number what you showed in my mail. He asked my paisa pay no. Is that safe to share the no to him. Whether my amount paid to the seller are not because i didn't received the product. What can i do?

View Entire Topic

There is no risk involved in sharing the paisapay id to the seller because the seller will be informd of the paisapay id, name of the buyer, item number and details of the product purchased etc by ebay.. By tellimng the seller the paisapay id, he can very easily track the details of purchases made like the name of the customer, when paid for, the amount etc.

Didnt you go the my paisapay page and bought with paisapay page in your account.? It shows the paisapay id, the last date for shipping, the due date for delivering the item etc.You please check up to see if the seller has shipped the item, if so the name of the courier service. You can track the movement of the item on the courier's web site using the AWB number posted in the "bought with paispay" page.

Hope this answer helps you.

Ask a Question