cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay please this to stop immediately-payment gateway issue

Please stop receiving all payments immediately as there is some problem with paisapay payment gateway, all the payments are not going through and it is not that I care about ebay but my problem across 2 ids is that all the listings are getting screwed up as buyers are buying but payment is not going happening and the listing quantity is reducing which is not right and ebay has to stop accepting payments immediately right now as this amounts to cheating the sellers because ebay is well aware of the issue but they have posted no announcements to this problem and in fact they have said that now icici issue has been resolved and as we know ebay and its super able team when ebay says issue resolved means that the issue is still going on and hence this mess is happening.

Since today morning 10 to 12 orders have come in without payment. I demand an explanation from ebay but now there is no one who will answer to seller problems because all good and honest employees of ebay have left ebay, only incompetent ones remain but will they answer ?

PLEASE STOP ACCEPTING PAYMENTS RIGHT NOW AND CLEAR THIS MESS, WHO WILL PAY FOR THE SELLERS LOSS.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ebay please this to stop immediately-payment gateway issue

To add additional work-For all these  un successful orders -we need to file unpaid notice after 4 days & close the case after another 4 days to get credit.!

sometimes listing gets closed if the original listing stock shown was low due to these attempted orders.

For the same producuts - orders are coming in regularly/higher no's  from other platforms compared to ebay (though business slow due to  heat):smileymad:

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: ebay please this to stop immediately-payment gateway issue

EBAY KEPT THIS SYSTEM TO MAKE MONEY HIDDEN WHEREAS I GET MANY UNPAID ORDERS THEN I HAVE CLOSE THE CASE AFTER 15DAYS EBAY SHOULD REMOVE RESOLUTION CENTRE
Message 3 of 3
latest reply