Using PAYPAL

pnchopra2
Community Member
Many Indian sellers keep asking about Paypal and how to use it as a payment option. Here's a piece of information for all. I hope it will be helpfull.

As you know Paypal is an international payment method where you can easily accept credit card payments online for your items. But please note that Paypal is a US company and doesn't have any office or representative in India. They constantly keep monitioring your accounts and at any moment of time they can block your account and put all your payment on hold. Now here's where the real problem begins. They'll keep asking you for more and more documents for verification but nothing would happen. Even a credit card verification doesn't satisfy them. They just won't agree because they donot understand Indian documents and you'll be in great trouble.

If you ask ebay India for help, they either wouldn't respond or they would say that they donot support Paypal. And your money would be on hold for atleast six months - this is what their policy states. So I would recommend all ebay users not to use Paypal at all. I know many sellers who have faced the same problem. So its a big NO for Paypal.

And those of you who are already using Paypal succesfully, please note that its just once that they'll put your account on hold for security reasons and request additional documents for verification. But however documents you might send them nothing's gonna happen. So please never keep high amount in your Paypal account and keep withdrawing after small intervals of time. So that in case the worst might happen you don't loose much of your money.

So all fellow Ebay-sellers DONOT USE PAYPAL AT ALL.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0