The amount was deducted from my account without place an order how can I refund the amount

pumamachar
Community Member
The amount was deducted from my account on date 14-8-2015,and order was not placed and details are Purchase worth Rs433 on POS 00002960 at EBAY INDIA PAISA PAY MUMBAI IN txn# 522606106604.

How I recover my money back please help .
View Entire Topic

This is a technical problem confronting ebay for almost an year. This problem appears randomly, subjecting buyers to avoidable mental agony.

What you have to do is contact the ebay customer care support (preferably by the chat option).

You must be ready with all relevant details such as date of purchase, item puchased, amount paid, name of bank, method of payment etc. The ebay customer care staff will take up the matter with the paisapay team, who will arrange for a refund. The amount will be credited to your bank account. After approving refund, it may take even upto one week for the amount to refelect in your bank account if the bank is a natoionalised one. New generation banks take a maximum of three days for crediting the amount to your account.

You will not lose your money, but delay in getting the amount back to your account, has to be anticipated.

Ask a Question