cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Step by Step guide on PaisaPay for Buyers and Sellers

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users,

We have created a step by step guide for buyers and sellers.

This tutorial covers
- How Paisapay works
- How to pay for a product using PaisaPay
- How to receive payments for products sold through Paisapay

Visit http://pages.ebay.in/ebayexplained/paisapay.html

Please give us feedback on this tutorial.

Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

billu48jetta54
Community Member
Hello All,

My name is Rakesh, I am from USA. My question is how do i sign up for this PaisaPay. I have been looking at several items on ebay India and would like to purchase them but situation arises when I can't pay via paisapay. Anyhow, If someone can help me resolve this situation that would be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at: Valiantsidhu@gmail.com OR Rkarwal786@hotmail.com OR 1-608-213-5062.

** I will pay 500 Rupees who will help me resolve this situation and Hopely i will pay via paisapay **
Message 21 of 37
latest reply

Hello Rakesh,

Buy from the seller who accepts PaisaPay from USA Buyer and you don't have to sign-up for it. During check out you provide your credit card (VISA and MasterCard only) details and continue, that's all the transaction will complete.

Some sellers block the selling option for foreign buyers so, you cannot buy from that seller nor you will be able to pay.

And I don't need your 500 Rupees for this post.

Thank you.
Message 22 of 37
latest reply

globalvishu123
Community Member
hi
i want to know that if any third party from the word wants to pay me for any reason and for that cause can i use my paisa pay account? how and what is the procedure? means is it like a pay pal account ?
thanks in advance !!
jack;-)
Message 23 of 37
latest reply

bhadrapalli
Community Member
hi CSR/Admin,

Gd morning.

Please do inform the current working FAX# or e mail to which a foreign buyer on eBay.In can sned you the relavent payment details & docs for verification.

I tried to contact you folks the way that is stated on the website, but, wasn;t successful ๐Ÿ˜ž !?!

Your prompt response in this ref would be highly appreciated & beneficiary to sveral foreigh buyers like me using eBay.In & paying thru' your services pl.

Thank you.

# Bhadrapalli
Message 24 of 37
latest reply

palgatmalavijay
Community Member
I made a payment through Paisapay ID19414339427 for item code 2601118814. The seller failed to supply and I raised a claim in time. After 30 days of listing opening your site showed instead of raising the case to claim it showed No Trust seller and closed the case. This was very unusual, whereas I have been trying to contact paisepay even before 30 days for the calim to be raised. Now I do not know the fate of my payment and whether it will be refunded or when it will be refunded. it seems ebay with the help of paisapay are fooling the public by not allowing proper claim to be raised.The site does not provide any contact address or any name of person who could be responsible for any dispute. I wish sombody should take up this issue to be raised as crime for cheating the public openly by not providing proper information to the public. The call centre replies are all copied ones and you get same reply for any similar type of questions. I hope Ebay would take this as serious question and answer me properly.
Message 25 of 37
latest reply

chinnu.bhagya
Community Member
Sir,
This is bhagya I have bidded one Data Cable amounting to Rs. 205, I have made the payment via Paisa Pay and the ref. no. is Receipt for Your Payment to lucky_collection92 for PaisaPay ID 19635567804

Can i know when can i receive my parcel kindly reply me the below given is my e-mail id bhagya_patela@yahoo.co.in
do reply for the same but if you cheat the public you will be sued very urgent and kindly given the contact info of the seller who has sold this data cable so i'll keep track on him
Do call to this no. 9916092065
Message 26 of 37
latest reply

rahbernazir
Community Member
Its extremely useful.Thanks.
Message 27 of 37
latest reply

debsdesignerclearance
Community Member
I have bought allot of stock using PaisaPay
The stock still hasnt arrived after 6 weeks - I have put in a claim with PaisaPay - do I get the same protection as with paypal?
Message 28 of 37
latest reply

debsdesignerclearance
Community Member
I have used PaisaPay as a payment method for buying a large amount of stock - but it has not arrived after 6 weeks I have put in a claim with PaisaPay do I still get the same buyer protection as with paypal?
Message 29 of 37
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
@DDC
What have you bought ?
Is the Seller an estabished one ?
Anyways you have paisa pay as well as your CC protection i guess
so if its turning alarming ... do contact LIVE SUPPORT from home page of Ebay.IN ...
Message 30 of 37
latest reply