cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Step by Step guide on PaisaPay for Buyers and Sellers

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users,

We have created a step by step guide for buyers and sellers.

This tutorial covers
- How Paisapay works
- How to pay for a product using PaisaPay
- How to receive payments for products sold through Paisapay

Visit http://pages.ebay.in/ebayexplained/paisapay.html

Please give us feedback on this tutorial.

Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

kothari.concern.ltd
Community Member
Hello Paisa Pay !

The Paisa Pay cycle was supposed to end today i.e. on 11 July 2006.

But when i open my Paisa Pay account, i see a revision in the date i.e. 18 July 2006 instead of 11 July.

This is being seen since 11 Jusy evening.

I even consulted some sellers and they said that the date changes only after 12 midnight and we receive a confirmation email from Paisa Pay too that the payment will be dispatched.

But i havent even received any such email.

Regards,
Yash Kothari.
Message 11 of 37
latest reply

klumpygonzalez
Community Member
DO YOU KNOW HOW I CAN GO TO LIVE CHAT PAISA PAY
Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Paisa pay is a very fast and convenient way to make and receive payment. Anyone using credit card all over the world can pay using paisa pay. You can also receive payment from your foreign buyers through paisa pay if they use credit card. This is what i understand and experienced.
If anyone has any additional knowledge please share with us.
Thanks
Rajasthanstore.
(An online store of Rajasthani Items)
http://stores.ebay.in/Rajasthanstore
Message 13 of 37
latest reply

raj_5_30_80
Community Member
Dear Sapna/eBay/Paisapay,

I am a power seller and I have supplied all the items sold to my buyers promptly and they also have left positive feedback.

Unfortunately my past 2 paisay drafts never reached me.

I got following mails from eBay:

PaisaPay Payment for the Period Ending 15-Aug-2006

Dear Raghunadha Raju,

A demand draft is being sent for your current PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 29,645.00. The money is paid in the name of S.Raghunadha Raju as given by you along with your bank account number and couriered to your user registration address:

PaisaPay Payment for the Period Ending 22-Aug-2006

Dear Raghunadha Raju,

A demand draft is being sent for your current PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 205.80. The money is paid in the name of S.Raghunadha Raju as given by you along with your bank account number and couriered to your user registration address:

I have not got any of the cheques till date.

I need to pay my suppliers. Please helppppppppppppppp.

I have sent so many mail sto customer support and Paisapay. No replies.

Being a Power Seller, This is like insulting me.

Regards,

Raghu
Message 14 of 37
latest reply

raj_5_30_80
Community Member
Dear Sapna/eBay/Paisapay,

I am a power seller and I have supplied all the items sold to my buyers promptly and they also have left positive feedback.

Unfortunately my past 2 paisay drafts never reached me.

I got following mails from eBay:

PaisaPay Payment for the Period Ending 15-Aug-2006

Dear Raghunadha Raju,

A demand draft is being sent for your current PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 29,645.00. The money is paid in the name of S.Raghunadha Raju as given by you along with your bank account number and couriered to your user registration address:

PaisaPay Payment for the Period Ending 22-Aug-2006

Dear Raghunadha Raju,

A demand draft is being sent for your current PaisaPay account balance of Rs. 205.80. The money is paid in the name of S.Raghunadha Raju as given by you along with your bank account number and couriered to your user registration address:

I have not got any of the cheques till date.

I need to pay my suppliers. Please helppppppppppppppp.

I have sent so many mail sto customer support and Paisapay. No replies.

Being a Power Seller, This is like insulting me.

Regards,

Raghu
Message 15 of 37
latest reply

kuchi_78
Community Member
hi i have bought an digital camera online but the delivery is not made when contacted the seller he says he has not got the payment from ebay.please i am frustrated i trusted u guys and sent money at once through bank transfer.pls help me
Message 16 of 37
latest reply

aps_patel
Community Member
I have purchased some items through paisapay.

How long does it take for ebay to verify the transactions & inform the seller?

regards

Ajit
Message 17 of 37
latest reply

one_door_step
Community Member
HEllo Sir/ MAdam
The problem i am facing as a seller on ebay is, PAisapay it self , now the things is , i don know how the payment of 3rd oct cycle from paisapay has been lost coz of ignorace of courier company, i mailed paisapay to issue me a new DD for the same and its more then 10000 Rs after many mails i get a reply that submit some document with the required information on your letter head and we will issue a new DD and its been More then 15 days i also Did that wht they want from me to do.
But now everytime when i compalint that its been 45 days still i didnt recive any DD related to 3rd oct Cycle Payment, They tll me to wait for 48 hour or If i email them they say to wait 2-3 working days, i contact them through email's and live chat but no use they are not replying any good, and not even providing with some senior Person email id.
Please tell me what to do with this matter.
Thank you
Message 18 of 37
latest reply

ankurjalan
Community Member
I had received the payment from the buyer but due to some confusion I have to return the money back to him(non avilable of Item)I had talk to buyer.How I gave him the money.
Message 19 of 37
latest reply

alok123music
Community Member
Hi..my problem is I am getting online payment in US dollars from ouside and I don't know how to recieve it.Can I recieve it directly to my Paypal or Paisapay account if I own it..??Do Paypal and paisapay require different account for accepting money from outside..and yes ..do I necesserely should own a credit card for it,cann't I keep it in my account in paisapay and shop from it only ..Plz do reply me as I am quite new to it and it will be my first online operation .. you can send me personal mail too as per your convenience...Thanx.
Message 20 of 37
latest reply