cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ICICI bank paisapay gateway

k_rangan
Community Member
Hi,

I recently tried to pay through ICICI bank paisa pay for the item no.8903480172 a wrist watch. However while the payment processing was on I received a message that due to server error in bank website it was unable to process. When I checked my account I was surprised to note that the amount of Rs.318/- has been debited. I had contacted ebay regarding this but I only received an automated mail and nothing other than that.

The transaction number are BIL/000014348514 / 16421536267 for an amount of Rs.318/-

To rub salt in the wound I received another mail from the seller stating that the item was out of stock and he would not be able to ship the product.

I really don't know how I could resolve this with ebay as the amount in my account has been debited to paisa pay but no confirmnation has been received but on the other hand the seller rashid2005_in1 has sent a mail that the stock is not available.

I think I need to think twice before buying anything from ebay.in from now on.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

guptasp
Community Member
I had a slightly different experience. The payment was made but the seller turned out to be a cheap cheat (cheap because he took Rs. 198/- and ran away).
What I did was, I called up ICICI bank and asked them to reverse the charge due to non-delivery. They did that immediately and in due course of time soorted it out with Paisapay.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

techmerchants
Community Member
I recently bought web hosting and paid through icici net banking. The amount was deducted but item still showing in pending payment.
Item no.: 9715271778
Transaction Id :16336545
ebay sux. Never use paisapay. Baaze was gud. Bt ebay is waste.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply