cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paying through PaisaPay for International purchases

Dear EBay,

Sir, I find PaisaPay as a very convenient payment procedure both for buyers and sellers that is integrated in the eBay site itself, different from Paypal or Bidpay.
As you know there are a large number of eBay users who are interested in buying items from abroad. Other eBay International sites are an oppurtunity to fulfill their desire.

But as most sellers on Ebay.com, .co.uk, .ca, etc.. do not accept any other form of payment except PayPal or Credit-Cards, it is therefore a very time-consuming and troublesome job to buy items from abroad.

In respect to this, I would like eBay India to allow Indian buyers (who r registered on Ebay.IN) to use PaisaPay Online Bank-Transfer as a Payment option when paying for items on other eBay sites. This will help potential buyers (like me) who do not have Credit-Cards or dont want to use it on PayPal ; to buy items internationally.

I humbly suggest that eBay should detect the nationality of the consumer while checkout and provide the PaisaPay payment option to him (if seller has PayPal). Ebay can then transfer the amount to the seller's PayPal account.

If eBay diverts its kind attention to this matter and does something, we will be greatly honoured.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paying through PaisaPay for International purchases

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Dear Digital das,
I do not think government of india would allow it. There is a bottle neck on the amount of foreign currency a organisation can send outside india.
If you need to buy internationally you would require a credit card. Paypal is as safe as paisapay. If you could trust paisapay then same should apply for paypal as both are ebay companies.
In my experience paypal offers more protection then paisapay.
Cheer, ๐Ÿ™‚

Rishabh
Message 2 of 2
latest reply