cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Poor response from paisapay team

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
I had decided to cancel my paisapay account as i did not agreed with the new agreement. here are the details which will show either the ebay india staff is poorly trained or they are simply overloaded with work.

Selling and Fees > PaisaPay transactions > Change PaisaPay registration details

Kindly cancel my membership of paisapay at the earliest. I will start posting my new listing without the paisapay payment option. Kindly confirm via email when my paisapay membership is cancelled.
Regards,

rishabh_iitk2001

Reply from Ebay

Hello,

Seasons greeting from ebay.in!

Thank you for taking the time to write to eBay.

I understand from your mail that you want to close the PaisaPay account as you are not comfortable with new agreement. My name is Neha and I?ll be glad to assist you further.

I wish to inform you that you would not be able to close your PaisaPay account. However you can stop using the facility of PaisaPay i.e. you can stop offering PaisaPay as the mode of payment on eBay.in.

If the seller does not offer PaisaPay as the mode of payment on the listing page, the PaisaPay account becomes inactive. Also PaisaPay is a free service and sellers are not charged as subscription fees for subscribing for PaisaPay. Hence if you are not comfortable with the
terms and conditions of PaisaPay, you cannot close the PaisaPay account but stop using the facility of PaisaPay on your listing.

I understand that this may not be the resolution you were hoping for, and can certainly empathize with your position. However I want to assure you that I have done everything in my power with respect to this case,
while following eBay's guidelines.

Best wishes,

Neha
eBay Customer Support

After this i accepted one payment from a buyer via paisapay. 2 days later i got a reply from Miss Neha again.

Hello,

Regarding the cancellation of PaisaPay account.

Firstly I would regret for the earlier miscommunication sent to you. I regret for the inconvenience caused to you

I understand from your mail that you want to disable your PaisaPay account. I wish to inform you that I have taken a note of your request for the cancellation of your PaisaPay account and it has been forwarded to the concerned team for review.

Kindly allow us some time to review the matter. I appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.

Best wishes,

Neha
eBay Customer Support

Now I have to recieve that payment form ebay on tuesday but as expected my account was suspended not cancelled on monday and i received a email from Miss Swapna and one from paisapay team.

Frist the paisapay team.

Dear Rishabh halakhandi,

Your PaisaPay account has been suspended due to policy violation.

Any current listings you may have offering PaisaPay will not be affected. However, going forward, you will no longer be able to offer PaisaPay as a payment method for your listings.

If you have any questions about this suspension or would like to file a dispute, please contact PaisaPay Customer Support.

Sincerely,

PaisaPay Customer Support, eBay.

Second from Miss. Swapna
Hello Rishabh,

This is about your following mail, wherein you have requested us to disable your "PaisaPay Account" as you do not agree to the new PaisaPay User Agreement.

I wish to inform you that we have disabled your "PaisaPay Account", you will no longer be able to transact with PaisaPay as a mode of payment on eBay.

Rishabh, should you wish to offer PaisaPay services on eBay in future, please do write in to us we will be glad to assist you further.

Regards,

Swapna
eBay Customer Support

She did not even cared to check whether or not there is a pending balance in my paisapay account. Just suspended my account.
I wrote a email to ebay immediately.
Dear Swapna,
There is still Rs 308.80 balance in my account. what
will happen to it? The book has already been shipped.
Kindly reply about it
Regards,

Rishabh

I got a response from Miss Jyoti this time. She did not even cared to look whether or not my account is suspended or not. Just sent me a standard reply.

Hello Rishabh,

Thank you for writing to eBay.

On checking our records, I have noticed that there is a current balance of Rs.308.80/- in your PaisaPay account. In this regards I wish to inform you that the balance in your PaisaPay account would be sent to you at the earliest at you registration address.

As you are aware that the Demand Drafts are sent from HDFC Bank via Bluedart Couriers at the address provided during your PaisaPay registration.

However, if the courier is undelivered after 3 attempts, it comes back to HDFC Bank. Then the Demand Drafts are sent to us and we resend the same to you. This procedure it takes 8-10 days. Incase you do not receive the same, kindly write back to us so that we can investigate
into the matter and assist you accordingly.

Again, thanks for your mail. Please do not hesitate to mail us for any queries or concerns.

Regards,

Jyoti
eBay Customer Support

I also received a email from Miss Swapna on tuesday.

Hello Rishabh,

Thank you for taking the time to write eBay Customer Support.

At the outset, I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to your concerns.

I understand you would like us to disable your PaisaPay services, as you would be unable to remove PaisaPay option form all your listings.

I wish to inform you that your "PaisaPay Account" has been disabled at our end as requested by you, however your current listing listed before PaisaPay account being disabled are not affected and would still offer
PaisaPay as mode of payments.

I regret to inform you that we would not be able to remove it as mode of payment from the current listing offering PaisaPay. You would need to revise your listing offering PaisaPay as mode of payment if you d not want your buyers to transact via PaisaPay for these Items.

Rishabh, you would need to revise your listing. You can do this as long as as your item has received no bids or purchases and does not end within 12 hours, you can revise anything in your listing except the selling format (for example, you can't change your auction-style listing
to a fixed price listing). To do this, log into your My eBay, locate your listing page, and click the 'Revise item' link you'll find there.

If your item has received a bid, a purchase, or ends within 12 hours,
you can only:

-Change or add another category
-Add to the item description
(Exception: If your listing has a bid and ends within 12 hours, you can't add to your description)
-Add optional listing upgrades to increase your item's visibility.
-Offering PaisaPay as a payment method if it was not included in the original listing.

Further to your mail, I wish to inform you that you would be receiving payments from our end, which is currently pending with us.

I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. If there are any additional questions regarding this issue please do mail
us.

Regards,

Swapna
eBay Customer Support

On wednesday morning i see that i have not received the email from paisapay team that my payment has been sent.
Still Rs 308.80 is in my account and there is a note that your account has been suspended, contact paisapay support team.

What else can i say about the prompt responsiveness of the ebay support team.
Really customer care service is poor. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards,

Rishabh
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
On behalf of PaisaPay team (since Huzzi is having sign in difficulties)

Hi rishabh_iitk2001,

I understand your concern and my sincere apologies for the miscommunication that happened in your case. We have taken note of your feedback to improve our systems and hope to give you and our community members better service experience in future.

Once again, I regret the inconvenience caused.

Regards
Huzzi
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Dear Miss sapna,
Will I would be getting the money or not? I would like to get a answer from your side. The paisapay account still shows Rs 308.80 in my account. I hope you would reply.
Regards,

Rishabh
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

yogyogi
Community Member
hi ,
I have registered in both ebay and paisapay.
But the problem is that i dont see paisapay in the payment option for my listing.
Please help me to set paisapay as the payment option in the ebay.
Thanks.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply