cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay Deducted Twice from Seller account for same Refund??????

Hello to Paisapay Team,

I wonder how Paisapay works????? They deducted twice for Unshipped order from my paisapay account as ebay couldnt pickup a order within timeline ie. 1) They accepted refund to buyer via eBay Guarantee Claim No. 449864 and 2) They made another deduction for the same paispay as the Order Cancelled?

I did not even received the payment to my Paisapay as the shipment was not pickedup by ebay and it got cancelled but ebay deducted two times the amount from my Paisapay account without even getting the buyer payment to my paisapay??? 

I emailed to paisapay & ebay twice but received no response.

How can we reach Paisapay without getting holdup all day to get in touch with them????????? I tried ONLINE CHAT & CALL but all day they are busy.

Can anyone let know how to proceed with the above issue!!!

Deepak

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paisapay Deducted Twice from Seller account for same Refund??????

I'm having the same issue. These claim adjustors don't bother to check if refund has been initiated by the system. They simply rule in favor of the buyer and the amount again gets debited from our accounts. This is a serious problem in the system. Buyers shouldn't be allowed to open claims when refund has been initiated by the system or by sellers. Instead these eBay customer care reps encourage users to open claims and sellers end up losing the amount twice. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply