PaisaPay now available Globally!

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Many of you had pointed out to us that International users from other eBay sites are unable to use PaisaPay on their local eBay sites.

We had told you that we are working on providing this feature. I am pleased to announce that this has now been implemented. PaisaPay is now available globally on all eBay sites. This means that buyers on any eBay site can use PaisaPay to pay for items being sold internationally by Indian sellers with PaisaPay.

We hope that this will make it easier for our sellers to sell items internationally and will bring in more sales.

Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

ayazsait
Community Member
how can i make a account in paisa pay
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

solitairerocks
Community Member
Hi If I am listing my item on ebay.co.uk , How do I incorporate Paisapay??
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

ucanwinu
Community Member
hi
m a seller on ebay.in...someone from europe wants to buys some goods from me. now that paisapay goes global it seems i'll have no problem in receiving my payments. but i want to ask something.
suppose i'll calculate the cost of the goods & shipping charges in euros do i have to keep in mind some currency conversion rates too. what will paisapay charge me in this case as paisapay will send me a cheque in Rs.
kindly reply soon....i dont want 2 loose this customer.
thanx n regards
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ucanwinu

When you are listing on the eBay India Site and the item is bought by an International Buyer, there will be no extra charge because of the currrency conversion rate if the payment mode is PaisaPay. The International Buyer has to make the payment in Indian Rupees when they use PaisaPay. You will get the money in INR that is specified in your listing, minus the PaisaPay fees.

The buyer however will be charged some currency conversion rate as their credit card will be charged on their local currency say Euros, but the payment will be made in INR as specified in the Listing.

Please use the International shipping option to specify the International shipping charges in INR in the three options that are available in the SYI form.

Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

dvenigalla
Community Member
how to use paisa pay?i live in canada
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hii Rohit..
Can International Buyer pay from his/her bank account internatiolly using PaisaPay or with Credit Card only.

Is it mandatory to list our item internationally to avail this facility.

Do PaisaPay provide FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) to sellers for international transactions.

I think PaisaPay needs to improve more...... you have given solutions from your side... But what about the guidelines given by RBI regarding Foreign Inward Remittances. PaisaPay is really far behind.... or dont want to be a part of it..

Even CCAvenue.com gives FIRC for any Foreign Remittances.

TreasureHut-Net Treasure Hut
Http://Stores.Ebay.In/TreasureHut-Net
Treasure Hut
Http://Stores.Ebay.In/TreasureHut-India
Message 7 of 7
latest reply