PaisaPay Failure

russw777
Community Member
I've recently won an auction for an item in India, and have been trying to pay for it. Chase will approve the PaisaPay for the item, and I WILL NOT use my debit card, so it appears that I have no valid way to pay for the item at this point. I've tried all the usual remedies, reloading my browser, etc, with no impact. I get the "verified by visa" screen, but the transaction is always denied.

At this point, I'm simply going to tell the seller I have no way to pay, and I will refuse to bid on anything with the PaisaPay logo in the future. The entire thing smells like a scam to collect credit card numbers, to me--and no, I don't trust eBay itself not to be involved in such a scam, since eBay has shown so little interest in preventing scams in the past.

Russ
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

PaisaPay Failure

yogyogi
Community Member
i have too heard many of my customers telling me that there credit card payment is rejected by paisapay. Ebay should look into this matter.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

PaisaPay Failure

Paisa pay is about the crappiest website I have used. It's a damn joke when they reject when they refuse to accept your money! I tried 18 times with 2 different cards. Thank God for Paypal.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

PaisaPay Failure

vasanthang105
Community Member
dear sir,
yesterday i bought one product (Brand New Box Rbk Reebok Wrist Watch Round White @ 150) through ur website.
i paid the amount(150Rs) by net banking. but i didnt received any confirmation mail or any message from you. please refund my amount or product.

user name:vasanthang105
Item number:250875428711
Message 4 of 4
latest reply