cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PAISA PAY REFUNDS ON NON DESPATCH OF SELLER PRODUCT

v_dsouza
Community Member
SELLER SAYS THAT HE HAS INFORMED PAISA PAY FOR REFUND BUT NO NEWS AT ALL FROM PAISA PAY ABOUT THE REFUND DETAILS. WHY IS PAYMENT SO LETHAGIC.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

amitbharti_mca
Community Member
Dear V_DSOUZA,
PL go to live chat it will definetly help you out and tell the current status of your payment.
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
hi,
Due to high volumes of mails to paisapay team, they do not respond within 48 hours. Seller must have given the refund request to the ebay. In my case it was done after 10 days.
As soon as you receive the email from ebay about the refund, the payment will be reflected back in your account in 4-5 days.
You can also contact the paisapay team via livechat for more info.
Cheers, ๐Ÿ™‚

Rishabh
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

perin1812
Community Member
I had bid win & paid through my credit card Rs.151 to seller blowout.dealz item ID 8911373686. the seller say he has not received the payment hence the item 24K Gold plated diamond bracelte was not send to me till dat.
Pl. check his UTI bank Blowout-Dealz UBI A/c no. 31910 10100 96228".
>
transaction, on 11th march06 Rs.151 has been credited to ebay India Pvt Ltd vide HDFC bank credit card paisa pay transaction code 010639 at 16.30hours. its nealy one month I have not received the item even after making payment. I do not know how the credit card payment method is made to sellers on ebay, as buyer I have faith on ebay & make payment. I shall take this matter to consumer court since many times I have been cheated on baazee/ebay site like this even after making payment seller does not send item.it is wasatge of our hard earned money, time & efforts.Pl. verfy & get me the item ASAP.
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

v_dsouza
Community Member
MY ID ON EBAY v_dsouza THIS IS THE LAST OF MY PURCHASES HERE, THE SELLER DOESNT NOT HAVE ANY DETAILS AND WHEN I USE THE ITEM NO SAYS NO NUMBER AND I ASK EBAY THEY GIVE ME SOME NONSENSE PAGE, NOT RELEVANT TO SELLERS DETAILS. PAID IRS 3150 CASH AND NO RESPONSE FROM SELLER OR PAISA-PAY OR EBAY REGARDING MY TRANSACTION, ONLY KEEP SENDING ME COMPUTERISED AUTO RESPONSES......GOOD BYE EBAY FROM NOW. NEVER GETTING ANY NEW ORDERS FROM ME. A DISGUSTED CUSTOMER.
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
v_dsouza and perin,
Ebay protects your transaction upto Rs 10,000.
Kindly go though the link below.
http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

You must have received the item won emails from ebay and also the paisapay payment email from paisapay team. Both the email have complete details about the transaction.
If you have specific problem then contact ebay via live chat. I have done several times for myself also.
I hope you would get your problem solved.
Cheers, ๐Ÿ™‚

Rishabh
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

v_dsouza
Community Member
NUMBER OF SELLER DEFAULTS SO EBAY AND PAISA PAY BUSY THAT IS THE ONLY REASON SO LONG FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION. CALLED PASSING THE BALL.
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

v_dsouza
Community Member
MY MARKETING SKILLS SAY THAT EBAY SHOULD ONLY DEAL WITH COD. PAISA PAY STINKS WHERE REFUNDS ARE CONCERNED.
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

v_dsouza
Community Member
ebay process is on on email no telephone or personal contact thats why. Where are ebay and paisa pay tel nos to contact.
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

v_dsouza
Community Member
PAISAY PAY REFUNDS, SUPER SELLER DOESNT HAVE FUNDS TO REFUND AFTER NON DESPATCH. HOW COME EBAY MAKES THEM SUPER SELLER.X-(
Message 10 of 17
latest reply