cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Paisepay facility can be included on relist ?

divinitimerchants
Community Member
We are already register with Paisepay in the name of Diviniti Merchants but while relist of our item, Paisepay payment is not showing and stating that register through myebay or paisepay link.
Kindly let us know how this can included with our item.
Thanks
Diviniti Merchants
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear divinitimerchants,

In order to use PaisaPay, you will need to re-register with PaisaPay. You will not need to pay for it. We regret the inconvenience caused to you, however, will request your co-operation in this matter.

For further assistance, we will request you to contact PaisaPay help desk via the following link:
http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_inline/index.html

Warm Regards Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

m.k.nath
Community Member
please tell me how to register with paisepay as i want to buy some stamps through eBay, India.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
TO MR FRAUD NXTSELLER,
U R GOING TO GET AN AWARD BY INTERNATIONAL E-SCAMMERS!
CONGRATS!WELL DONE!BRAVO!
HOW CHEAT R U?
U GAVE ME NEG FEEDBACK FOR NOKIA 1650 MOBILE AS DUPLICATE ACCESSOIRIES N D SAME PHONE U SOLD IT ON EBAY @GOOD PRICE!
U MADE MY REPUTATIONS TO ZERO LEVEL!
THE BUYER WAS UNAWARE OF UR SCAMS N FRAUD PRACTISE DONE BY U ON EBAY TO ME,OTHERWISE HE WONT HAV EVEN LOOKED@ D PHONE!
WHY DID U SOLD IT ON EBAY AS ACCORDING TO U IT WAS NOT A GOOD PIECE AT ALL IT WAS FAKE!
SO WHEN U (BOUGHT)HAD D PHONE, IT WAS A DUPLICATTE 1 &WHEN U SOLD, IT AUTOMATICALY BECAME A GENUINE?
PLZ DONT BE SO CHEAP THT EVEN UR SHADOW STARTS HATING U!
FRM D 1ST DAY ITSELF U BLACKMAILED ME $NEG U THOUT THT AS IAM NEW TO EBAY I WILL JUST PUT MY HEAD DOWN!
U R A SMALL EBAYER,A SECOND HAND PHONE HAWKER,WE R REPUTED MOBILE,LAPTOP DISTRTIBUTORS IN GUJRAT SO WE R NOT D LOOSERS ITS U!
U EXORTED RS 200 IN D NAME OF REIMBURSEMENT!
LEAVED A NEG FEEDBACK,
WAT HAPEN PAISA PAY JUST CANCELLED UR REFUND REQUEST AS THY CAME TO KNOW UR SCAM THROUGH TNT,EBAY,POD,ORIGINL BILL!
I WILL SUGGEST U ONLY 1 THING"
U CAN FOOL PPL MANY TIME BUT NOT ALWAYS!!!
PLZ ANY EBAYER WHO READ THIS POSTING HAVE A LOOK ON NXTSELLER, N U ONLY DECIDE WHO IT GENUINE N WHO IS FRAUD?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply