cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Wo
Message 71 of 193
latest reply

sumerbegu0
Community Member
I purchased from yours item philips bre201/00 shaving head+epilator .but that epilator is not working.i want replacement my item.
Message 72 of 193
latest reply

Sir,

This is to inform that the product APPLE IPHONE 5/5S/SE" (which i have ordered through EBay was not working condition and also the flip cover was broken. I have manually checked the cover with one my friend as he is working in Poorivka mobile shop around 3 years experience, He informed me that the flip case is not an original one and also the parts are replaced duplicate. Its is very shame for you since i am your regular customer experiencing a really bad experience from eBay. Mostly i am ordering the products through online but the eBay has cheated me like this and i have received a very perfect and good experience from flip kart and amazon. Please consider this item urgent and request to replace the product with a new brand one which you have mentioned in your site.

Message 73 of 193
latest reply

i have purchased lenovo s8 tablet from ebay on line but i am not happy because it not a calling tablet i have already have a lenovo s8 and ihave need for another tablet so i place the order to see the same model as lenovo s8 but as i open i found that it is not a calling tablet so return the product and refund the amount
Message 74 of 193
latest reply

I ordered 32 gb pendrive.Really the seller cheated me.I want my refund.
Message 75 of 193
latest reply

I am purchased letv le1s MHL to HDMI cable on
05/01/2017 but this item will not recived and also not track .no contact with customer care my order no is 4446487510567 .i will pay 699 rupees to ebay account and Service is also pretty useless item you order any other site do at least two days or three days, the symptoms are receiving from your site five days were ordered that.This has not yet received my courier please solve this my proble

Message 76 of 193
latest reply

Never purchase any item from eBay it is only for a money receiver .
After receiving the money they are not delivered ur item.
If you call there customers care they told to u , i refund ur money but they are not refunding a long time .
Summarised only ur money hold in this site
Message 77 of 193
latest reply

Plz my order canceled
Bule lady parfume.
Message 78 of 193
latest reply

nishnai8
Community Member
I have also facing same problem.i have rec8ved fake product from your side.i have send images of this product so many time
But eaby team replied me there no images recived
eBay is totally farud not resolve my pr9blem
Message 79 of 193
latest reply

nishnai8
Community Member
I also twitte on Twitter id of ceo but there is no response.now I will take step against ebay
Message 80 of 193
latest reply