cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

kuma_aamo
Community Member

Hi All, 

I purchased T-shirts on 8-mar-2017, but T-shirt is not well. I am not satisfied for your services. Because I have received product is not well t shirt , this product is very bad and very hard cloth. And also customer care called us  today. They cant resolve my problem. And he advise us you can contact seller team, why i am contacting seller team. I purchased product from Ebay.com. if you have not taken action otherwise i am going to taken legal action in your organization.

Refund my money.....

Best Regards

Aamod K. 

Message 91 of 193
latest reply

Useless site fake dissatisfied
Message 92 of 193
latest reply

I booked order on 06/04/2017 for ondida ac remoteand paid amount through paytm wallet amount was deducted and payment was successful but no order was booked neither amount refunded despite my mail to eBay my transaction order under It 25263030203 is payment made to eBay by paytm
Message 93 of 193
latest reply

Sir

Am perchecing a mobile in ebay site 16 feb 2017
Sir this fone display not to working in 30/03/2017 but this fne display not breaking and am talking your consult in customer care and your sellers
He is not my any help
Sir i am vry sad and tension in so sir pls you are my help pls emmidetly...thank you sir

Message 94 of 193
latest reply

Order the Nokia mobile 1600 but not received delivery date 21 to 24 but not received please my money back
Message 95 of 193
latest reply

Maine moto gx1068 module no purchase kiya but mai product se satisfied nhi hu mera order hai mere mob bhut slow kaam kr rha h islye mai return krna chahta hu so plz

Message 96 of 193
latest reply

I have not received my draft, draft amount is 425 rupees, for behalf of aluminum back cover redmi note 4, my eBay guarantee claim I'd is-2777005, and my paisa pay I'd is - 44937646749, please return my draft 425 rupees the name of Amit kumar Gupta. Amit textiles, pushpam Parisar Market, near Lallu Seth tilkut wala, main road a g colony patna-800023, I was sent your wrong name draft, my speed post no IS-EF183487100IN, PLEASE SEND MY DRAFT FOR THE AMOUNT OF 425 RUPEES
Message 97 of 193
latest reply

rashmpatta
Community Member
This is a froud organization. After getting money from supply lower products. It does not help us. So please don't purchase anything from this eBay side
Message 98 of 193
latest reply

rashmpatta
Community Member
EBay mean it is a eta bagger side
Message 99 of 193
latest reply

hajnoo-0
Community Member

Message 100 of 193