New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

plz help me sell in ebay.in question regarding paisapay

hello.i have been thinking to sell in ebay indi amobile phones of differnt models.i am buying it from internatinal market like uk us and thinking of selling here.but i have many confusions.like since i dont have huge investemnt to start with i was co...

BID INCREMENT SHOULD BE IN SELLERS HAND - REQUEST ALL SELLERS TO GIVE SUGG.

My Dear Co sellers I again come with an suggestion to ebay to give the bid increment power in the sellers hand. As what i am observing from the last one year since the acqusition of baazee by ebay. Sales are droping with nose dive. The number of buye...

item number unavailable on ebay site, - feedback impossible

how to leave a negative feedback. on an item, removed from ebay site,immediately after completion of sale.i made payment for 2gb brand new sony micro vaultpendrive,but received old and used drive with some data copied by seller. nowi dont know how to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP! I Have been defrauded!

As per won bid, I had sent a cheque to a seller on E-bay last month. It was account-payee, & my account has been debited. However, he has not sent me the product. He does not reply to mails & phone calls. His seller registration has meanwhile been wi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UNFAIR Ebay Policy - NEED HELP

I GOT A SHOCKING MAIL FROM EBAY RECENTLY. THESE PEOPLE ARE .......!! Dear techchase , Your account registered with eBay has been involved in the following activity: * Fee Avoidance - Fee Avoidance via manipulation of eBay's Final Value Fee credit sys...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Vote for your favourite community member!!!

Dear All, We would like to thank all our community members for the community spirit and bonding that everyone has shown. Many users have gone out of their way to help understand the www.eBay.in site, to propagate safe buying and trading, increasing b...

Paisaypay help

Hello!I want to if our creditcard details will be safe when we pay for an item through paisaypay?

NEED URGENT HELP

Helllo!I ant to know the email id of ebay-India headquarters!I need to discuss the following matters below! 1.Sellers account-when buyers do not pay and our accountbalance increases! 2.Ebay-Coustomer support problem 3.Paisaypay problems! 4.Account sa...

Say No to PIRACY

Hi I am da_quinn2002. I recently registered myself to your site. While I was going through my search results for the latest PC games, I found that some of the sellers are selling the Game real cheap. I do not want to mention the Game I was searching ...

Product Sourcing -- Help Needed

Hi Can any one of you please let me know if there is any dropship company in INDIA? If you find some companies can you please send details. Thank You Sridhar

Asrani International Hotel, Andhra Pradesh.

Can any one get me the Landline number of this Hotel? I got a winning bidder with the address of this Hotel. He has a mobile number mentioned but it seems to be Not Reachable. So pls get me the landline so that I can verify whether the buyer is withi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEED HELP

Hi! I want to make a patnership with an ebay seller! Anyone interested?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful