cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUSPENDED / NO LONGER REGISTERED EBAY BUYERS / SELLERS

Hello Community members,

As a seller on Ebay its quiet normal these days to become fool with a fraud buyer.

I got order from a newly registered buyer, after making his purchase for a diamond ring he immediately paid using paypal.

The thing that made me conscious was his details
He paid immediatly after he made his purchase, the paypal payment was sent from account created the same day.
Paypal account was not verified and there was no delivery address in paypal payment address.

Its now daily business in Ebay to meet such buyers.

BEWARE when an indian asks u to accept money via paypal non verified account even if it's verified force him to send a delivery address with the payment no delivery verified address MEANS no delivery to him.

EBay should do something in this matter atleast there should be an immediate alert sent to all sellers or buyers involved with the transaction.
And also this alert should be sent to all registered sellers if the no longer registered member is buyer.

& to buyers if a no longer registered ebay member is a seller.

This should be done immediately.

It's really very much needed action for safety.

And also requesting the ebay team to atleast include some details like why did they suspended the member in id history details page. It's damn Important for us to know the reason for suspension of a member.

I request to make changes immediatly for a safe environment.

I really need these changes and also hope that other ebay community members too will agree with the same.

May be Ebay Staff doesn't needs that but we need it for our welfare we do not want to be in problem with fraud buyers and fraud chargebacks.

Please Ebay team look into the matter atleast include some more matter explaning in one single line that "why a member has been suspended on the members id history page."
is the reason contact details are incorrect / unable to contact the member / fraud member / fraud credit card use / or any other.

Thank you very much in advance for looking into this matter. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

SUSPENDED / NO LONGER REGISTERED EBAY BUYERS / SELLERS

Hi kaya jewels,
I agree with you. Most of our time is spent on sending unpaid item notices and then filling for FVF refund.
One more point I would like to raise is the fees associated with listing a product.
Say I list a product with subtitle and border, I spend Rs. 7 on that listing. Now a fake buyer buys that product and the listing ends. After filling unpaid item I will get FVF but what about the listing fees. That is gone. So much money of sellers is wasted because of this.
I request all sellers to join hands on this issue.
If any item is not paid, all associated fees should be paid back to the seller.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply