cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help, Recieving payment from UK buyer .

hello everybody
I m always reading this board, and like it very much as all helping each other.

i have one buyer from UK , and he want to pay in paypal(my)with his bank. But as you guys well known that, if we recieve payment in paypal we will not recieve money in hour hand. we will get it later when we have 150 US $.

so i would like to know that....

Can UK buyer pay in paisa pay , directly from his/her bank account ?

hope , some experiece people out here will know and hope they will help me ?

thanks to all
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

The buyer can definitely pay thru PaisaPay.

Its better to get accustumed with PayPal before receiving payments thru it as you need to know the proceedure and the cost implications properly. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

nadeem0291
Community Member
Dear Swarup
If you know the procedure to receive any foreign remittance through PaisaPay than please write it on this board elaborately in easy words so that all the India based sellers can be benefitted by your knowledge.
As far as my knowledge is concern it is not possible to receive any payment from a US or UK based client through PaisaPay.
Thanks
Nkhan
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

There is nothing special to receive the payments from buyers of US / EU / any where else thru PaisaPay. You just need to include PaisaPay as one of the payment mode in the listing of your item. While paying the buyer need to opt for the PaisaPay method of payment and follow the simple proceedure thereafter (almost same as Indian payment but the verification time may be longer. I have received payments from EU countries and know a seller very well who regularly receives payments thru PaisaPay from buyers in Australia, EU, US, Middle East ......

Do not worry. Its possible as I have got such payments without any hassle.

You may check the following ebay India link
http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/intl-payment.html .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Just want to add with my last posting that only ebay India listings can be paid thru PaisaPay and it can not be directly used for receiving any other payment. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 5 of 5
latest reply