cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Feedback Issues. Very IMP for sellers.....

pramukhtelecom
Community Member
Hello eBayers !

I have some Feedback querries.

I have sold an item to a buyer acp_in1.
The item is a Brand New Nokia N70 Music Edition Mobile Phone.(Item No. 180077326542)

The buyer didn't purchase the item nor did he reply me for the next 7 days from the end of item.
After 7 days, i had opened a dispute and the buyer replied saying that he is not interested in the purchase of the item.

He has won one more item i.e. Sony Ericsson P990i.(Item No. 180079842113)
Since he won two items, i wanted to talk to him on phone.
I called him up and i was provided with another number to talk to him.
No one answers the call on the other number provided and the number registered with eBay is his office number.

Due to all these reasons, i believe, the buyer is worth a negative feedback, and so, i left him a negative feedback.
In turn,the very next day, he gave me a negative feedback saying that i didnt reply him.

I would like to know, is this how the feedback system of eBay is ???

I mean, being a legitimate seller, i contacted him by emails and phone calls.
He doesnt reply at all........and in turn, what i get, is a negative feedback.

This is a pure harm to my Credibility and sales on eBay.

Hope, eBay as well as other eBayers would reply my querry with a satisfied solution.

Thanks.

---------------
Pramukh Telecom
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Pramukh Telecom,

My experience says that DO NOT leave a Feedback (any of the three, positive, nuetral or negative) for an Unpaid Item buyer. Another point is to leave a Feedback after your buyer leaves it for you. You will be in a safe side and retain a 100% positive feedback.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Dear Friend,

You trust the feedback system so you left comment for him for his treatment.
In ebay this is the drawback that sellers cannot rate a buyer negative .. don't ever try to do this if you want to survive here else you'll receive the same feedback immediatly.

You will be safe and the comment left by him will be removed by ebay if you close the dispute stating that buyer has not paid for the item and you need the final value fee.

before leaving such comments on non paying or rude buyers always remember that you'll recieve the same from them back they do not care for a sellers hard work they will have no problems in spoiling yr reputation without even thinking once that this is your bread and butter your hard earned reputation.
Ebay has made very good changes in feedback system now. This will surely help you get justice.

If you do not know how to proceed contact ebay live help for the same they will for sure guide u in right way. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

sankare2005
Community Member
I am also in a somewhat similar situation. Two buyers bought items from me. Both have not paid in due time. I have opened a dispute console. I am hoping that both will pay.

It is sad to see that even after describing that I only accept cash, DD or cheque as payments, those buyers asks for online bank account details. They do not ask bank details before buying the items from me.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

grizwold*grumblebutt
Community Member
Hello:)

You were right to leave him a neg to warn other sellers he didn't honour his bid.

You could leave follow up feedback saying it was a retaliatory neg from a non performing buyer, most sensible people will see it for what it is.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

pramukhtelecom
Community Member
Dear kaya_jewels !

I have already closed the dispute stating that the buyer did not buy the item.
I have received the Final Value Fee and the buyer received an Unpaid Item Strike.

Only after all this i left a negative feedback.
But even then, his feedback is visible in my profile.

Today, i have 22 satisfied buyers.
You won't believe, but every 3 bidders out of 10 ask me about my credibility just because of the negative feedback, which i am not eligible for......
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

if the buyer didn't respond to upi filed by you ebay should remove his feedback. it has happened with me. after filing upi for the item the buyer paid and even left a +ve feedbcak but ebay removed the feedback saying the buyer didn't respond to the upi.
Anyways better safe than sorry.

Golden rules for feedback.
Never, yes never leave a feedback before you get one.

After you close a upi dispute don't leave a feedback as most of these type of buyers are just passing time so they don't understand the importance of feedback system.

Reply to feedback received. I received a -ve feedback from a buyer who didn't contact me with his problem before leaving feedback. then I posted a reply to his feedback received so that new buyers can see my point of view.

Move ahead and move fast. Get as many +ve feedbacks so that the impact of -ve feedbacks gets less
Message 7 of 7
latest reply