cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake Product Delivered even they know as i am an advocate.

rki.ravi
Community Member

I have booked Redmi 4A Dark Grey 16GB ROM & 2GB RAM and paid Rs. 6,459.15/- ( Six thousand four hundred and fifty-nine and fifteen paise)  through E-bay.After that  I have received an E-bay courier directly from FedEx  Courier Office dated on 20.04.2017@ 10.00 A.M. It's bearing the Airway bill number: 786250501093, The FedEx  Courier Offic

After signed and received the parcel I have opened it immediately before the FedEx Courier office staffs. When I opened the box it contains a fake product of one dummy Nokia handset. After that, I have informed about the fake product to the office staffs of  FedEx Courier. They have also noticed the fake product inside the courier box also advised me to write an e-mail to the Seller and E-bay. At the time of opening the courier box, I have noticed that one CCTV camera also ran in their franchise.The Ebay parcel box also not tampered on the outer packaging of this shipment while I have received.

After received the fake product, I have written an email to the Seller and your E-bay and mentioned to you clearly that as, if you have any doubt on my words, you can verify with the FedEx Courier Office CCTV footage dated on 20.04.2017 @ 10.A.M. to 10.15 A.M duration of the time.

But your E-bay staffs were not responded and denied to collect the footage from the office of FedEx Courier and also asked me to collect and issue the CCTV footage to prove myself after that only your staffs will give the resolution of my claim request.My claim id is 2851546.Meantime I have tried to the FedEx courier for getting the CCTV footage video link to provide and prove myself as genuine. But that effort also vanishes. They were denied to issue me the said CCTV footage and told as they were restricted to share with me the  CCTV footage of their office to me due to their security policy and requested me to contact the sender for any product clarifications.

Here with I have attached the FedEx reply mail as .jpg screenshots. I would expect you may reinitiate my claim request (My claim id is 2851546) and resolving it.

If you have any proof about the right product, what you have sent, mean issue me the CCTV footage or any other proof.In the above-said transaction, we all of involved each other. So kindly resolve the problem within 15 days to avoid further legal action.Otherwise, I will initiate a Legal complaint, and look for compensation through the Consumer Court under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Fake Product Delivered even they know as i am an advocate.

I think sir you go to police station and write fir about it
Message 2 of 2
latest reply