cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any solution for Real Headache of Changing Mobile Number to Receive SMS Alerts at Paisapay SMS Alert

rahihyd
Community Member

This become really HEADACHE issue for Even computer professional like me.

Believe me. I have never seen such a headache issue in my lifetime.

I just want to receive Paisapay SMS Alerts on eBay. Like when I shop online, I should get on my registered number.

But, it is not happening.

Whenever I enter my number it simply give this error 

( The mobile number provided below is already used by another user to receive PaisaPay alerts. Please provide a different mobile number below & try again. )

This is the error message ABOVE.

So contacting the eBay customer care since months no help.

They simply give you suggest to change number.

But, I do not want to change number. I need to get SMS alerts on my number that I want to.

I do not remember providing this number to any other eBay account many years back.

So I checked everywhere but, no solution.

It is just simplest issue but, no resolution.

I even asked eBay support to let me know which account I used my phone number earlier. They says they do not have any clue.

Even if I have created that account many years back like 5-6 years with my family member of anyone. I must know. Or if I am not using that account since years. I should get option to set on my current account.

But, no solution.

I can change to any number. Any new number. But, I want to receive on my particular number.

That eBay not having any clue.

So, checking if there is any suggestion from experts.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Any solution for Real Headache of Changing Mobile Number to Receive SMS Alerts at Paisapay SMS Alert

If the mobile no is showing as already registered then there is nothing you can do if you do not have your old account details

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

That is what I mentioned it as HeadAche.

Same customer. having mobile number. owner and everything.

Even if he forget old account created, they should help with email ID etc.

Because on eBay we cannot login with phone number.

It is very very simple issue but, this eBay staff never able to get solution for simple things.

Now it will be worst then before because it is sold to Indian Flipkart. So as compared to American companies, Indian companies have negligence towards many policies. 

Even in job market the companies who have head quarters in America where complete job security is available. Same companies if operating in Indian hands, Indian management. Worst system. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply