Cheated by Acefones - Help me

tonygates_in1
Community Member
Dear All,

I won 1 Imate sp3i phone via bidding from Acefones, and the seller was having a 10star rating, as the online option via paisapay was not available, he asked me to do online transfer only through ICICI and as i dont have an account with ICICI, deposited money to his account of 6330/- ....next day i dont see him on E-bay, and shows not an exisitng usedr, and the mails sent by e-bay saying i was the winning bidder and other communication of this deal vanished from my account. I saved a couple of msgs and his communication done with me. His details sent were
ICICI Bank.
Account Name : Nimesh Chotaliya
Account No : 021101509067
Branch : Vile Parle

Please make the Online Transfer only if you transfer from an ICICI account.

Or else, please deposit cash to the above account

Please help me how to go about to get my money/product back. E-bay is not respoding to my porblem.

Regards
Tony.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

bloke_in1
Community Member
Hi Tony!

I too have been cheated by the same seller just a few days ago. Are you from Mumbai?? Write to me at scs_scs[at]hotmail[dot]com and i'll let u know my courseof action against him.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
You should better contact the ebay Customer care immediately. With the proof of payment you are supposed to get refund as per ebay rules.
I think ebay should better keep such deals in My ebay but may make the links defunct (except contact us). .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

bloke_in1
Community Member
am in touch with ebay,but we have paid cash in his bank account and i doubt ebay will refund in that case even though we have proof of deposit. eby will refund only 9500 whereas my amount is 14700.
i would rather take help of my friend who is a lawyer and suggested that we go head with filing fir and then sending a notice ,since i have his postal address.
I dont care if i lose my money but want to take this fraudster to task who now emailed me saying he is in the US and will sort out after returning.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

mastersniper1
Community Member
I too have been cheated by the same seller just a few days ago. Are you from kerala?? Write to me and i'll let u know my courseof action against him.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply