Buying Internationally

sushant_virdi
Community Member
I want to buy a mp4 player which is listed on ebay.com and not eay.in When i click buy it asks me to credit card. When i click on the link it says the page is wrong. I Do not find any option of adding a credit card in my ebay. Does ebay.in does not support adding of credit cards...
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Buying Internationally

sushant_virdi
Community Member
I get this message when i buy..even though i have a verified paypal account....

Attention Buyer

To ensure that eBay remains a safe marketplace, we limit the amount of items that can be bought or sold by a single account at one time.
You can increase the activity limits on your account by taking the following action:

Verify using a Credit Card
Process is immediate and your card will not be charged.

Note: Some users may need to wait a few minutes for our systems to update before they can bid again. Thank you for your patience.

-------

If I click on "verify using credit card", it asks for my username/password, and after that is entered, it says "unable to process credit card".
Note that it does not ask for any details of my credit card - it just says "unable to process".

So ultimately I am unable to place a bid on the item.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Buying Internationally

pramukhtelecom
Community Member
Hi Sushant !

I guess, you are getting this error as your Credit Card must have been utilized before for eBay Verification Process.

But you can ask the Online Chat Customer Care and get the exact reason for this particular error.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply