Negative/Neutral Feedback's

Regarding Negative Feedback's ebay should change his rules.. buyer should not leave negative feedback without any information. Lots of buyers mis using of this feature... they should not...

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Negative/Neutral Feedback's

You are right @ stylestreet_owner

This happened to me lot of time
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

That would be an infingement of buyer rights to posting his/her opinion and against community values. As against to this I would suggest ebay to start a process wherein they can remove the feedback in case seller refunds the buyer his amount and arranges for pickup of the defective material. This will increase buyer / seller communication tremendousely and reduce costs of ebay for their support T & S team

@stylestreet_owner wrote:

Regarding Negative Feedback's ebay should change his rules.. buyer should not leave negative feedback without any information. Lots of buyers mis using of this feature... they should not...

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

HI

FEEDBACK SHOULD BE REMOVED IF BUYER GETS THE REFUND OR REPLACEMNT

NOW A DAYS WE SEND THE REPLACEMENT TO THE BUYER AND BUYER ALSO GETS REFUND FROM BUYER PROTECTION PROGRAM SO IN THIS BAY BUYER GOTS A PRODUCT WITHOUT ANY COST

SO MANY BUYER ARE MISUSING THIS AND BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS INCREASE NO. OF CLAIMS

@eshopnow99 wrote:

That would be an infingement of buyer rights to posting his/her opinion and against community values. As against to this I would suggest ebay to start a process wherein they can remove the feedback in case seller refunds the buyer his amount and arranges for pickup of the defective material. This will increase buyer / seller communication tremendousely and reduce costs of ebay for their support T & S team

@stylestreet_owner wrote:

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

If buyer is refunded and he did not have to incur any additional shipping cost, the negative feedback should be removed. In case if you have shipped the replacement you need to get acknowledgement from buyer that he has received proper item, then atleast ebay should remove the feedback

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Although I'm not a seller, I can understand the frustration of honest sellers when they receive an unfair negative feedback. I have seen senseless negative feedbacks given by buyers who are either malicious or are simply stupid. I am against all that and I sympathize with honest sellers who are victims of such malice and/or stupidity.

However, the OP and those who replied seem to be honest sellers who are thinking ONLY about defects and transit damage that occasionally happen in spite of all reasonale precautions taken by a sincere seller. I've experienced such instances a few times myself and, as long as the seller is co-operative, I bear no ill will against him. I wouldn't consider giving a negative feedback at all.

On the other hand, some sellers are very careless and provide flimsy packaging. They are uncommunicative and don't seem to care if the buyer receives a defective product. Some sellers may even knowingly send a defective item because many buyers will not bother going through the cumbersome process of claiming a refund.

When a deal goes sour with such types of sellers, getting a refund is not enough to compensate for all the time and effort the buyer spent in searching for and ordering the item, as well as the disappointment and the hassle of claiming a refund. Such sellers deserve to get a negative feedback whether the buyer is refunded or not.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Ebay must change the rules, many buyer are leaving negative and neutual feedbacks without contacting the sellers ,so the seller are losing the feedback score for uneducated buyers or new buyers !!!

ebay must take a action ....

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I think there should be a button confirming if buyer has contacted the seller and the seller should click on it. The contact number of buyer or a request to callback or maybe even an escalation via ebay should be there.
Maybe a small message from assuring the buyer he will get a resolution and that mistakes can happen.

However I dod not agree with other comments that if refund is initiated then negative feedback should be removed.

Like Pimmon said sometimes its the seller's fault they sell faulty product or a cheap product and we waste our time.
They do that hoping we would not make a claim.
I think it should then depend on seller to convince the buyer to change feedback. Option should be given to change though

This is very bad for sellers and ebay. I know so many people who don't trust ebay. They say they got a bad quality product and they never come to back to ebay.
Since I am a long time shopper on ebay and I believe that ebay genuinly cares for its buyers like no other shopping website in India. I do make an effort to change their mindset.
But its tough trust me. I have shown them my long list of products ordered and around 3 refunds. It takes a lot to get them back on the website.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

If buyer has given negative feedback then, seller should not force to remove negative feedback of the buyer without resolution of issue raised by buyer as per rules of ebay. 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

If a buyer(myself) has given negative feedback against  a seller recently, but seller is not resolving raised issues and contineously mailing to remove negative feedback.

I have raised a claim  through ebay gurantee also. but seller replying false information contineously  to me on resolution center and not accepting proposed solution for raised issue or return of product.

what should buyer will do? should raise the issue outside the ebay platform.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply