cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

can i get PayPal service in india ( delhi ).

sovashiya
Community Member
Can I get PayPal service in india ( delhi ). i Have Bank account in indian local bank.
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

just_me_karen
Community Member
Hi Meenu,

you have some beautiful things in your listings ๐Ÿ™‚ The colours of Rajasthan are simply spectacular.

I was wondering if the correct search term would be Duppata? In eBay Australia, we would search for a sarong and find a length of material that can be used as clothing.

When I visited Rajasthan, we wore the material over our heads. I would like to buy some because I live in a hot area of Australia (similar climate to Rajasthan), and the material is perfect for summer.

Thanks for your response,

Karen
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

sareewholesale
Community Member
Search : dupatta , duppata , chunni , stole shawl and you should get going with the search
Message 12 of 26
latest reply

just_me_karen
Community Member
Thank you, sareewholesale (and your items are beautiful too!)

Those search terms are exactly what I needed. I have transferred some money to my paypal account so I can go shopping in virtual India ๐Ÿ™‚

Kind regards,

Karen
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

1971rk
Community Member
Hi,

Latest News and Happy News for all PayPal users.

Now, You can withdraw your PayPal amounts right from ATM in India using your VISA Debit Card.

It's really a good and fantastic feature that PayPal has added very recently.

Answer to Vijay's question
Without verifying you can not withdraw funds from PayPal.

However, now you can get verified using your Visa debit card instead of credit card

All the Best,
Free Classifieds at orientalads.com
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

Hi Karen

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Just to let you know that we too carry Tie & dye Rajasthani Dupattas that you're looking for.

You can write to me personally if you're interested.

Thank you

Cheers
Meenu

Message 15 of 26
latest reply

ashwin8186
Community Member
PayPal only offers cheque withrawl to India. Citibank cheques take 4 weeks plus to clear.

If you do not have a credit card to verify, you will need to make sure you do not exceed the withdrawl limit otherwise you will not be able to get at the cash.

Contact PayPal help, they are very slow by email, but good phone support.
Message 16 of 26
latest reply

kedscash
Community Member
To get paypal verified service in india , check this site and find out http://viralurl.com/viral-url/Money-transfer
they utilizes all latest technologies in data encryption, backup storage, 128 bit https account access, IP protection, passwords, digital signatures and more so that monetary transactions would be completely secured and fast.
You can use their virtual VISA or MasterCard credit cards for online purchases wherever credit card is accepted: Google, Paypal, Ebay, Google Adwords, millions of online shops.
and after all its free to open an account.
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear Seller,

I give cash service from paypal. if interested then contact me some how. I do take my charge, but money get delievered in ur bank within 2 hours.

Thank you,

NiceShop4u
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

Well, how do you do that niceshop4u ?

Regards
Meenu

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

gaush007
Community Member
Hello friend,

Yes you can create your PayPal account even if you are staying in India. You will have to file a credit card on file with the PayPal site. Once you enter the credit card details you will have to enter the "code" which you will receive in your credit card statement and verify your PayPal account. Once you verify your credit card and email address you have successfully created a PayPal account.

You will receive the option to link the bank account to your PayPal account only when you are trying to withdraw the funds from the PayPal account. If your PayPal account has accumulated Rs 6999 or more then you can freely remove the funds by linking your Indian bank account. If the funds are less then Rs 6999 then you will be charged Rs 50 for each transaction for withdrawing the funds.

Thank you,
gaush007.
Message 20 of 26
latest reply