International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any experienced seller on ebay please offer me your experts advice on how exactly to start.

Hi everyone,I am a retail store owner and want to start an online channel to sell internationally through eBay. I did read some process manuals but since I am completely new to eBay. Those manuals and guides left me all the more confused. If anyone c...

Global powership

I have registered gloabl powership for last 10 days before. I am getting problem to ship parcel via ebay logistic channel partners because I have no ID to login logistic website. I have serval times send mail to ebay and logistic partners (DHL, Fedex...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International shipping

I want to sale herbal tiems to US,UK and Canada and I want to ship by Registered airl mail. please guide me that I am eligibal to send goods by regisreted post.I also want to know about custom clearance.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst To Worst online Shopping Portal

Actually Ebay is creating a negative view about online Shopping Portal. Because if a client purchase goods on ebay & ebay hassitates as maximum as possible & client never think to purchase any kind of goods from any online shopping portal.I am client...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay/paypal separate company: how does it affect users?

I understand it to be a high level drama not going to affect users anyways.I am 100% fb top rated plus old auctioneer. Ebay reduced # of free auction style listings. It is pinching me a bit only slightly. But, it will pinch ebay more, devastate its s...

shoes from China

I wanna buy shoes from multiple Chinese sellers. total 6shoes from 6 sellers. they are cheap ones but my total crossed 170$. will I be charged customs for this. I'm a shoe lover, not a seller

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful