International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Export Import Code

I wish to sale internationally through ebay. My query is that for selling books priced $10 only, export import code is needed. I downloaded application form from DGFT site. The application aska excise registration No. though book publishing and selli...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Good offer for ebay international listings.

Hello ALL, We should thank ebay from making promotional offer at Rs 0.01 for international product listing.It is best offer to promote Indian Brands worldwide. The scheme should be extended for six months as it takes time and planning for making purc...

Attention Sapna : Some Suggestions

Hi Sapna, I would like to post some suggestions which would not only help Indian Sellers but would also increase international listings from India :- 1)On the gallery page of Ebay.com ( not .in) an Indian listing appears in INR .... now when a buyer ...

How to use turbolister for global listings?

Can someone please help me with using turbolister for international listings? I have used turbolister for national listings, but when I wanted to list international sites it repeatedly puts up an error message saying "ship to location value none cont...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WANT TO EMPLOY SOMEONE TO DO INTERNATION MARKETING ON E-BAY HAVING EXP.

Want to market internationally indian handicrafts products on e-bay , looking for some one who can handle it for me from new delhi , candidate should have experiance of marketing on e-bay , preference would be given to someone who has attended a e-ba...

Longest Thread Wins Contest...

Dear Community members, We are happy to announce the first eBay India Community contest – “Longest Thread Wins”. It’s very simple. Just start a thread on any board of your choice. If your thread receives the maximum number of replies from other users...

Catch eBay Staff on the Boards!

Dear Community Members, Starting from the 3rd of June, eBay staff across several departments will be spending time on the boards on a regular basis, replying to posts made on the various discussion boards. This is your chance to interact online with ...