International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International Selling Tutorial

Dear Sellers, You can visit the International Selling Tutorial for a step by step guide on selling internationally. Visit http://pages.ebay.in/ebayexplained/international_selling.html In this tutorial you will find information on - Benefits of Intern...

*** Greetz from Belgium Community ***

Hello EBAY Friends! Or COMMUNITY send you sunny greetings from BELGUIM. We are collecting greetings from the hole world and would be glad to find your posting in our community. If you send a message, in english or in your own language, whatever, and ...

Our thoughts are with you

We are following here in the UK very closely the news and are horrified by the pictures of devastation. Since we all have friends from India or Pakistan, we know that they might have relatives and friends in the destroyed regions. I sincerely hope th...

Your Opinions wanted on Overseas Travel

Hi Guys Need some help urgently! I am trying to do my thesis on Indians traveling overseas, especially to Singapore. For my online survey, I need your help to fill it in if you have travelled abroad in the last 2 years. If you know anyone else who ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Awards

Dear Community Members, The Community Development Team is happy to announce the second eBay India Community Award. This award will recognize those users who exhibit the eBay Values and make substantial contributions to the eBay Community. These contr...

international listing

i have listed my product on ebay india and listed internationally i can see my product in india site but cant see it on any other country site y so if its there then where should i look at?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to establish business contacts in unknown countries lik UK,Australia

hello friends i m selling ethinic wear lik sherwani, chudidaar, etc for men. i hav strtd listing my products since 5 months back. i m not able to sell successfully inspite of having good products at most economical prices in our national mrkt. i want...

E192314472044-INR

this is regards a bill from ebay where in i have not subscribed for internatiobnal selling please coul yo let me know regatrds this the code is E192314472044-INR and if i`subscirbed wiould liker to unsubscribe need to knpow a way ofg dsoing things

legal help.

hi, customer care, please clarify if it is perfectly legal to sell coins and other material of india above 100 years to foreigners through ebay site.does this hold for NRI`s also?we are simple persons and legal help should be provided by the ebay.i w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful