International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International Payments

I am in the U.S. and am purchasing a car from Europe. I am nervous about they payment arrangements that the seller has set up. Can anyone tell me if wiring money to an offshore bank into an escrow account is a normal practice? The seller says that he...

NEW & NEED ADVISE

I was recently a winning bidder on an item and made payment arrangements through PalPal. I did receive a USPS tracking number but all that came was an empty envelope. When I communicated with the seller he said it was sent to verify my address and as...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international selling

can sell my products to the wholesellers in the international market. what are the preparation i have to go through? what are the charges i have to pay for the e-bay services

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ambiguous Policies of eBay

Dear Sir, I am trecking all the hype being created around promotion of INTERNATIONAL SELLING on eBay.in so many marketing tricks are being use to promote the international sale. I was doing fine untill recently when few of my listing got cancelled, i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Antique and Rare stamps

Hi All, I have got rare and antique stamps that are more then 100 years old and unique in their category. What i have to offer is a mix of Indian and European stamps? Anyone interested or who can help me in selling or buying, please mail me at kacker...

Signature File Guidelines

Hello Everyone, I will like to post some clarification of the Signature File Guidelines Firstly, the purpose of using a signature is to tell others something about you and your posts that they will find interesting, pleasant, funny, thoughtful, or he...

Changing Selling Currency

I am located in the US trying to list some products for a family member who located in the UK and a member of eBay UK - i log in using thier username and password and complete the listing BUT the listing currency is in USD and not GBP - why is this ?...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Removal of Board

Hi! It is a pity this Board is being removed - some important information was always exchanged albeit periodically - it could have been useful in the long run for prospective Global Sellers. Sincerely deltamarketing_in1:-)

International item delayed by 4 months+

Hi, I had bid, and won a SoundBlaster Audigy 5.1 Sound Card (Item# 6808650425), on October 11th 2005, from a seller in the U.S. I paid him via Paypal, which was very convenient as it charged my credit card in Indian Rupees, and paid him in US$ as per...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nigerian attack on my listing !!

hello everyone I have been selling cell phones,nigerian bought it with making some indian Ebay id and want me to ship the product in Nigerian which is not mentioned in my listing ...they send the same and old trick email to me that they are in other ...