cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need a Shipping Partner in Delhi or Jaipur - Long Term Business Opportunity

Hello Friends,

We are one of the leading sellers on eBay in the health and beauty segment.

We are looking for a Shipping Partner or Shipping Agent based at Jaipur or Delhi to dispatch our orders of herbal products received on eBay.

Here is the business plan in precise (We will discuss it at lenght to the interested parties):

We receive around 20 orders per day on eBay.  We wish to diapath these orders via IndiaPost - Delhi Circle. Hence, we need someone from Jaipur, Delhi or a major North Indian Town to dispatch our products via Local Post Office in their city.  We will make a Business Account with the Post Office. Hence, our shipping partner do not need to invest any money.

We will dispatch 20 to 40 small shipments in a single box via Blue Dart, DTDC or a good courier service to our shipping partner's address. When our partner receives it, they need to visit the Post Office and book those individual shipments. They will not be needed to pay any money as we will open a business account with IndiaPost and deposit an advance money.

We will pay our shipping partner a fixed Salary or commission per piece of shipment. We will make a legal agreement with our partner in which we would take full responsibility of any loss, damage or legal implications arising out of this agreement.

Interested people can contact us via eBay Message.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi All,

I have already set up my own office in Abu Road. Hence, this offer is closed.

Kind Regards,

Mustufa

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Hi. 

Thanks for  mail, regarding the  shipping parrtne in india. eee are based in delhi.

Would request you to kindly let us the details and the salary you would be offering to the shipping partner.

You could get in touch with me at ***

Waiting for an eary reply.

Regards

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hello,

I'm from Jaipur and interested in this job  partner opportunity (If it is still open).

Regards,

Rajendra

@real.phoenix wrote:

Hello Friends,

We are looking for a Shipping Partner or Shipping Agent based at Jaipur or Delhi to dispatch our orders of herbal products received on eBay.

Here is the business plan in precise (We will discuss it at lenght to the interested parties):

We receive around 20 orders per day on eBay.  We wish to diapath these orders via IndiaPost - Delhi Circle. Hence, we need someone from Jaipur, Delhi or a major North Indian Town to dispatch our products via Local Post Office in their city.  We will make a Business Account with the Post Office. Hence, our shipping partner do not need to invest any money.

We will dispatch 20 to 40 small shipments in a single box via Blue Dart, DTDC or a good courier service to our shipping partner's address. When our partner receives it, they need to visit the Post Office and book those individual shipments. They will not be needed to pay any money as we will open a business account with IndiaPost and deposit an advance money.

We will pay our shipping partner a fixed Salary or commission per piece of shipment. We will make a legal agreement with our partner in which we would take full responsibility of any loss, damage or legal implications arising out of this agreement.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi there,

I am interested in providing this service to you. India Post Office is very clode to my place in Delhi (Narela) .

Let me know your offer please.

Regards..

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hi All,

I have already set up my own office in Abu Road. Hence, this offer is closed.

Kind Regards,

Mustufa

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hi there,

I am interested in providing this service to you. India Post Office is near to my place in Jaipur.

Let me know your offer please.

Regards..
Lalit

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hi, 

I am really interested in this task of shipping partner. I live in new delhi and is equipped with all the devices required for communication and easy commutation. I stay in Malviya Nagar and have post office one lane away from my house.

Regards

Kamini Malik

@real.phoenix wrote:

Hello Friends,

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

pa.viren
Community Member
Hi..
i am virender pal from jaipir.
i am intrested for shiping partner in jaipur city...
Please tell me about your business plan...
Thanks..
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

manjchaw
Community Member

Hello,
I'm located in Jaipur city and interested in becoming your worthy shipping partner. Kindly inform me with further details and procedure.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hello
I'm vineet from delhi and i am intersted in becoming your worthy shipping partner plz tell me further details and your policy

Message 10 of 10
latest reply