cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received New Email From Paypal Regarding Withdrawals

I have recd foll mail from paypal. When i request for withdrawals i am asked " purpose of withdrawl". Since i am selling indian used stamps to worldwide collectors what purpose do i state? i am just a small collector selling my excess stamps & not an exporter. HELP!

"In compliance with Indian regulations, if you are selling products and services to customers globally, please review the following important information:

• Any proceeds or earnings received into your PayPal account from the export of goods and services should be withdrawn to your bank account within 30 days.

• While making the withdrawal please make sure you select the purpose code that best fits your business.

Any proceeds or earnings received into your PayPal account from the export of goods and services may only be withdrawn to your bank account in India. This received amount cannot be reused for making purchases.

• If you would like to make purchases on any website that accepts PayPal, you can continue to use any credit card issued by a bank in India.

For any questions, please reach out to our customer support teams by following the steps below:

1. Log into your PayPal account

2. Click “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page

3. Click on “Send Us” an email or “Call Us” to reach us by phone

We cannot thank you enough for your continued attention and patience.

Thank you,

PayPal"
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Hello everyone,

What should i do at this point can anyone tell, should i request to cancel the withdrawal to my bank account to paypal or should i wait more to see if the status shows a completed status.
Its already 7 days passed but yet the Status showing pending,
Please guide me. thanks
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

INSANE RESPONSE FROM PAYPAL

Dear ,

Hello my name is Christian, and I will be happy to assist you with your question regarding this withdraw.

I see your point!!!. The withdraw transaction on April 11 with transaction #XXXXX XXXX bank XXXX amount $ XXXX USD it is completed but the one on april,9 with transaction XXXXXX XXXXX bank XXXX amount $ XXXXXX its not. I know this sound not accrued for you not even for me.

But that is not up to us, this is an electronic transaction witch the time frame given by financial instructions is 5-7 business days. Sometimes takes more or less time. Once again we apologize for this issue.
Your refund should be completed by April 20 cause of the business days.

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We value what you have to say,and we know situations like this can be difficult. If you have more questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" in the top right
corner of any PayPal page.

Sincerely,
Christian
PayPal, an eBay Company

Just check the English used by this Representative!! Superb Spelling mistakes and horrible grammer.
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

bollywooddiva
Community Member
hi
i too have faced the same problem i withdraw money on 8th and it shows as pending and amount withdrawn on 12th shows completed
i wrote this to paypal and they have replied that they have escaled this to the technicval team and will get back to me in 72 hrs
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
@asiatic...

Still the issue is pending...the purpose code for withdrawal as we small sellers who sell stamps, der is no option in the list.

Have u applied for IEC code for selling stamps....???

And do we really need an IEC code for selling stamps....I am totally confused.

Regards

Sainathphila
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

kishor.nayak
Community Member
Hi Everyone

Did all of you get the email that we have to withdraw funds within 30 days to indian bank accounts and also that we cannot use balance dollar paypal funds to pay for services?

We have to make all payments using our credit cards?
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Dear,
I got that mail.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

kishor.nayak
Community Member
FALSE NEWS!!!

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM FRAUD EMAILS
BELIEVE ONLY NEWS FROM PAYPAL BLOG, I DID NOT GET THAT EMAIL AND OTHERS IN FORUMS ALSO SAY SOME SADISTS ARE TAKING PLEASURE IN CREATING THIS PANIC!!
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Oh my God.
I did not open any link. My links are not active.
Message 28 of 31
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
I never got any such email, heard all this on the community
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

One simple question.
There must been something.
Or how come my withdrawal was reversed?